Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 25, 2022 5:35 pm

Spoilers tarnish his impressions of the show, degrading is otherwise peerless analytical mind.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 25, 2022 6:36 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:32 pm
I do think Lewis didn't know/wasn't told. Chez Apocalypse was the 'mean girls' table at the lunch room, and all those fuckers knew for sure, but they also were willing to hold onto that little bit of gossip for themselves. Dan Olsen, the most feminine of the 'mean girls table' even verified this.
Ah yes, Dan Olsen. A "man" always eager to openly support "the right thing" and point at other men for wrongdoing. Always in the hopes that his CP won't be found for one more day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed May 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Spoilers for Power Rangers:
Multicolored teenagers beat monster of the week. If 2-parter - they lose to monster of the week until they beat it the next week.

There Linky: I spoiled every Power Rangers episode ever made.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 pm

I 100% believe Linkara had no clue until after the document came out however him not disavowing the document immediately when it was revealed the women behind it covered up for a rapist is just as bad as if he knew all along.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 pm

Seems Rachel ain't the only one with an evil word program.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed May 25, 2022 7:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 pm
Seems Rachel ain't the only one with an evil word program.
This is the same guy that was upset him slipping out 'fuck' in a candid moment, right? Now he curses so often, it sounds like a teen trying to be edgy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 25, 2022 7:37 pm

He's been dropping f-bombs on twitter for years. Seems to be mostly his videos where he thinks to be too classy for that.
Or maybe not. The last time I tried to zap through a newer video of him I got disgusted by his literally egg-shaped head.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 25, 2022 10:08 pm

Singular 'they' is only valid if the sex is unknown. Unknown is not a legitimate sex to pick from and, no matter how much an extremely minor and vocal minority may claim, nobody effectively does it either.
>muh genderfluid
You're bipolar. But at any given moment even you claim to be one of two choices.
>muh non-binary
Nobody believes that. At all. It's the same as claiming to be a psychic. You're just lying and hope if you're bold enough about it, I'll just eventually believe you.
I won't. Fuck off!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 25, 2022 11:14 pm

Singular they can pop up in Business English, since using normal pronouns might be humanizing.

Also I did a thing. Linkara's wife is nothing if not inspiring.
SpoilerShow
  • I figured that the best medallion for him would be the Lightbringer star. Another alternative would've been a green M&M
  • "Louis Williamson" is the name of his self-insert from the Angel Armor books, so I'm only making fun of a fictional character here :roll:
  • One of my pet peeves with his twitter presence is his love for splitting up entire essays into multiple tweets, so I decided that Comic Linkara never uses just one speech bubble
  • My other pet peeve with his twitter presence is how he splits up his essays in the middle of a sentence and puts ellipsis at the end (and start) to let you know there's gonna be more. I have no idea why Mr. English Major thinks this is a good idea. Probably some autistic desire to not "waste" the character limit of each and every tweet.
    So not only does Comic Linkara use 2 speech bubbles minimum, but he always splits up sentences between bubbles.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 26, 2022 7:51 am

Holy shit, we truly live in the best timeline :lol:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow