Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm

I still don't understand why Linky doesn't just watch the fucking Power Rangers show as it airs if he doesn't want to be spoiled.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:01 pm
I still don't understand why Linky doesn't just watch the fucking Power Rangers show as it airs if he doesn't want to be spoiled.
He has stated he doesn't enjoy watching Power Rangers anymore. And hasn't for a long time. He watches it because he knows it will pay his billth, but doesn't want to even have the decency to pretend to enjoy it when the people paying his billth want to engage with him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 24, 2022 6:13 pm

Making HOPR is a sacred ritual, where he looks [sic] himself in his room with nothing but Power Rangers box sets and M&Ms, never to leave until the deed is done.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Or why he can't just make quick vlogs for each episode, banking on stuff being more popular when it's brand new.
Then again that would require him to change the format... :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue May 24, 2022 6:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:13 pm
Making HOPR is a sacred ritual, where he looks himself in his room with nothing but Power Rangers box sets and M&Ms, never to leave until the deed is done.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Or why he can't just make quick vlogs for each episode, banking on stuff being more popular when it's brand new.
Then again that would require him to change the format... :roll:
He is allergic to changing the format. The comic moves have release dates announced months ahead of time. He could have easily done comics that are related to the next upcoming Marvel release so that way his name gets churned higher on the algorythm.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 24, 2022 10:04 pm

Autism is a hell of a thing. He'd consider a different brand of ketchup to his tendies a difficult choice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm
The title card of his newest review:
His wife isn't really helping him in not being compared to Chris-chan. She even named this thing "Sonikara" :lol:

Plus a general update
Storyline wrote:Someday this Godforsaken storyline will end, I promise.

But seriously, though, thank you for the patience! The next segment, the race, is VERY CGI-heavy and of course the Game Show Reviewer is just one guy who has his own life and stuff going on (including several bits in Winter of ’83 that took priority because there was a deadline). It’s why it was necessary to skip ahead last Halloween to the fight afterwards. The good news is that once the race is over, there will only be about 2 or 3 segments left and then finally – FINALLY – the Contest of Champions will be complete. There’s still a lot to do in these remaining segments, but we’re nearing the end and we can move on to another story that will not be as delayed as this one has.
This bodes well.

And how about the next episode of HOPR?
As for Dino Fury, still no idea when its second season will end. When it does, I’ll figure out a specific date for the video and actually take AT4W off that week to work on it so we don’t have everything that went wrong last year with the Beast Morphers video on top of it all screwing up the schedule. As always, still haven’t seen any of it. One major spoiler got dropped on me, though fortunately not with fans telling me – just a friend accidentally tweeting about it on their own feed and I don’t expect them to necessarily be concerned with JUST me when they have other people who know and want to talk about it.
Never change, Sonikara. Never change :roll:
Go sonikara, burn comics to the extreme!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed May 25, 2022 3:44 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 pm
Go sonikara, burn coal to the extreme!
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed May 25, 2022 1:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed May 25, 2022 1:32 pm

I do think Lewis didn't know/wasn't told. Chez Apocalypse was the 'mean girls' table at the lunch room, and all those fuckers knew for sure, but they also were willing to hold onto that little bit of gossip for themselves. Dan Olsen, the most feminine of the 'mean girls table' even verified this.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed May 25, 2022 5:13 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm
He has stated he doesn't enjoy watching Power Rangers anymore. And hasn't for a long time. He watches it because he knows it will pay his billth, but doesn't want to even have the decency to pretend to enjoy it when the people paying his billth want to engage with him.
If he doesn't like it, why is he butthurt by spoilers then?
お前はもう死んでいる。