Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:05 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 pm
>the most hatchet-burying person on the planet

<aFtEr aLl tHoSe yEaRs iT sTiLl hUrTs!!!

At least Boss gots a little say in it, even if it s only to whine and moan.
I’m definitely not one to talk about burying the hatchet, but that’s because it pisses me off that the people who did nothing but treat others like shit get to play victims in these kind of community drama breakups because “they’re the good people.” In my situation, most of the people were exactly like Linkara. Nice to your face, but behind the scenes were the most shitty people who even now think they are on the highest morality pedestal above everyone else. Just look le how I feel the ex-SoK are absolute scum that got away with it not the victims the public believes them to be. lol nkata is basically the same kind of shitty human.

And you know what? I sympathize with Doge because at the end of the day he will always be the forever bad guy when sure he wasn’t perfect but he wasn’t the monster they paint him as. That exactly mirrors how things went with me. The SoK having their change the channel moment, didn’t change me being painted as the forever bad guy and monster in their memory, either.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:14 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 pm
Now that's autism. There's never been a more false assessment of the character of Stinky Linky.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 am
Doge's originally DVD-exclusive REVIEWS of them were up on his site, but the actual anniversaries themselves were gone. You add on their lack of decoration for ANYTHING they did while they were a bigger group of people? They erased us.
Bitch if he kept the anniversaries available you - or at least Lupa - would be the first to complain that he's not giving you a share of the ad revenue.
Exactly. That was my reaction when I read this. They did the same thing in the Change the Diaper document. Complaining about CA not wanting them to do tributes to Jew Wario and covering up him as a rapist to prevent people saying no shit to their complaints then.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:17 pm

My fucking God, still, to this day, they cannot move on. I can't think of any moment where Doge or anyone from current CA has mentioned these CTC losers anywhere. Fucking pathetic.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:19 pm

And that's precisely the issue here. Doge needs to address this and beg for forgiveness. These haunting spirits won't leave social media until he does.
Oh, who am I kidding. They'll just find something else to bitch about.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:59 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:17 pm
My fucking God, still, to this day, they cannot move on. I can't think of any moment where Doge or anyone from current CA has mentioned these CTC losers anywhere. Fucking pathetic.
The ones who have actually had success seemed to move on I don’t see any tweets from Lindsay or Joe.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:21 pm

Joe never gave a fuck. He only cut ties with CA to make sure his brand doesn't become compromised. There's been zero contact between him and CtC. Wasn't in the audio drama or anything.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:29 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:07 pm
I think Doge just had a soft-spot for retards. Probably thought they would be easier to control. Stupid man.
Being Doge's friend would be incredibly easy. Just laugh at his jokes and don't make a nuisance of yourself.

It's also why he's a terrible leader. He's all Hakuna Matata. The very opposite of a micro-manager, which is what these people needed to have any chance of success.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:30 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:21 pm
Joe never gave a fuck. He only cut ties with CA to make sure his brand doesn't become compromised. There's been zero contact between him and CtC. Wasn't in the audio drama or anything.
The only one allowed to compromise Joe is Joe himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:39 pm

Joe compromised his immune system.
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.