Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:17 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 pm
How has this guy not have had the ever loving shit beat out of him by someone Linky mouthed off to?
The same reason why Linky likes cock so much: he's a giant pussy. He knows that he can spew a bunch of shit through a webcam online, but as soon as he's confronted about it IRL, he chickens (tendies) out.

I was at a con once that he happened to be at, and he started backpedaling as soon as someone brought up the infamous "No set schedule" rant.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:35 pm

I'm sure he'd pee himself if he ran into Rocco at Power Morphicon

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 am

Remember in King of Kong when Billy Mitchell cowardly skulks away from Steve Wiebe in the arcade, muttering derogatory comments out of earshot? That's Linky in that situation.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:17 pm
The same reason why Linky likes cock so much: he's a giant pussy. He knows that he can spew a bunch of shit through a webcam online, but as soon as he's confronted about it IRL, he chickens (tendies) out.
Isn't that true for 99.9% of INs, urinalists, actors and voice actors who talk shit online?
With the 0.1% represented by people like Sam Hyde, who are able to knock your teeth out if they want to?
Would Brad or Turd in the Shadow be able to say or do anything other than running away if a Trump supporter told them to fuck off irl?
Would Jamie Marchi still act all high and mighty if someone told her she's a fat retard and her work sucks in a place where she can't hide behind security?
Was Mersh able to do anything other than running away when Baked Alaska confronted him irl and challenged him to a fight?
Was Spoony able to do anything when LordFelicia told him to fuck off (and they weren't even in the same room)?
Was that leftist urinalist able to do anything when Gavin called him a drop of milk in a glass of water?
Would Cenk's nephew or Adam Sessler ever be able to "punch a Nazi"?
Would Luba or SARAH WILSON be able to screech in public if they saw a Trump supporter irl?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 am
Would Luba or SARAH WILSON be able to screech in public if they saw a Trump supporter irl?
Luba would pull a genderswap version of this:

With PUR it's a lot more hypothetical since I doubt she goes outside any more than she absolutely has to.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

I know what NCunt did. Some guy was making "bigoted" conversation in a restaurant and all she did was tweet about it while crying. Probably also "literally shaking".
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

Complicity wrote:
Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:17 pm
Isn't that true for 99.9% of INs, urinalists, actors and voice actors who talk shit online?
With the 0.1% represented by people like Sam Hyde, who are able to knock your teeth out if they want to?
Would Brad or Turd in the Shadow be able to say or do anything other than running away if a Trump supporter told them to fuck off irl?
Would Jamie Marchi still act all high and mighty if someone told her she's a fat retard and her work sucks in a place where she can't hide behind security?
Was Mersh able to do anything other than running away when Baked Alaska confronted him irl and challenged him to a fight?
Was Spoony able to do anything when LordFelicia told him to fuck off (and they weren't even in the same room)?
Was that leftist urinalist able to do anything when Gavin called him a drop of milk in a glass of water?
Would Cenk's nephew or Adam Sessler ever be able to "punch a Nazi"?
It's not even just that, either. They (especially Linkara) never engage with "naysayer" or "haters" or whatever on any terms they don't dictate. If it's not the one-sided NO SET SCHEDULE rant that he had all the time in the world to curate, it's taking the beef to Twatter where, a) the "offending" party might not even have any presence or see the reaction, and b) if they do, the IN is now surrounded by legions of dickriders ready and willing to defend sempai.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am
Complicity wrote:
Luba would pull a genderswap version of this:
SpoilerShow
I don't know man, i believe that Allison "i'm afraid of fireworks" Cuntler is too much of a coward to start a scene in public, especially if the Trump supporter is a bigger guy than her and/or she doesn't know if the bystanders are on her side.
When she yelled at a child she was in a state of pot-fueled rage over Brad not leaving Doge for her, and if i remember correctly she did it from the inside of her apartment - that she totally moved out from, no one kicked her out ever.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am
With PUR it's a lot more hypothetical since I doubt she goes outside any more than she absolutely has to.
That's true for 100% of INs.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm
I know what NCunt did. Some guy was making "bigoted" conversation in a restaurant and all she did was tweet about it while crying. Probably also "literally shaking".
And she probably made the whole thing up.
We are talking about a person so weak that she left the Internet after the mildest backlash from her own goons.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm

It’s a shame all the people listed above have convention security to protect them. I’d love to heckle an attendee till they snapped.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am

Don't forget, Sarah claimed she confronted some dude on the street because he made a snide remark about her tattoos, or her clothes, or weight or something. It's in a tweet buried somewhere in the PUR thread. Complete horseshit of course, but she claimed it.