Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:12 pm
>its not a big deal, but let me go on a 5 tweet rant about it
Only 5? That's some impressive restraint coming from ol' Linky. Of course, the more impressive restraints are located in his basement, waiting for him to think about the corpse of Dr. Teeth again.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:55 am

I kind of want a fistful of razors to fight lightbringer at this point. I think I would enjoy Linkara tearing his “Noir Thief LOTR Maltese Falcon LA Noire story to shreds. I mean they’re both autistic faggots but I just really want to see them fight for the “purity of comic books.” That would be something I find entertaining.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:00 am

Don't think he'll be reviewing it. Maybe as some off-hand comment during a LP where he goes "Never heard of it, but apparently..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:08 am

Kama wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:55 am
I think I would enjoy Pibbs tearing his “Noir Thief LOTR Maltese Falcon LA Noire story to shreds.
The only thing that Mr. "Dyke-raped with stalagmites" can tear apart is his own asshole.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:15 pm
Some are just lazy and want to cram as much dialogue and exposition into each panel as possible so they don't have to draw (or copy-paste) more stuff.
It's partly that, but their autism means they aren't good at conveying subtle expressions with facial expressions and character poses. "Show don't tell" is not their strong suit, if they had to make a comic without dialogue no one would know what the hell is going on. Explaining it away with dialogue is easier.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Some are just lazy and want to cram as much dialogue and exposition into each panel as possible so they don't have to draw (or copy-paste) more stuff.
It's partly that, but their autism means they aren't good at conveying subtle expressions with facial expressions and character poses. "Show don't tell" is not their strong suit, if they had to make a comic without dialogue no one would know what the hell is going on. Explaining it away with dialogue is easier.
You don't have to have the tism to be a bad artist or a tell-dont-show hack.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Dialogue is one thing. A fucking infodump that takes up most of the panel is another.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Not for a lack of the community back then trying to teach him, mind you. Lewis has proven to be unteachable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:10 pm

Oh man, you do not want to tell him. What to do. He'll bombard you with at least two dozen tweets explaining in detail how wrong you are.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:10 pm
Oh man, you do not want to tell him. What to do. He'll bombard you with at least two dozen tweets explaining in detail how wrong you are.
He will ignore me. I'm not on the blockchain, surprisingly, due to the fact that I tweet like twice... a month.