Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Complicity » Mon May 09, 2022 9:09 am

INs are all equally terrible; if watching them and their ridiculous antics has taught me something, it's that the so-called "nerd" is the worst type of person this society can produce after a criminal.
It doesn't matter if they vote for Trump like Ethan Ralph, or if they are feminazis like Lindsay Ellis or Lupa.
That said, Peerod is very quickly and uncannily climbing my personal ladder from "who is this sad loser? I didn't even know he existed before joining DHI" to "my most hated IN".
Not only he's stupid as fuck, but also a massive, arrogant piece of shit.
Not even Movieblob ,if he ever had one, would care more about Mahvul and Captain Period than the death of his wife.
Maybe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 09, 2022 3:18 pm

See, those losers I actually find funny. Linkara is a ridiculous, closeted homosexual autist. Lupa is an ancient but powerless evil. The avatar of impotent rage.
PeeRod is just plain ridiculous. I don't think I've ever had so many laughs seeing a moron blunder through life. Especially considering that he was a total non-person up until #complicit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 09, 2022 3:40 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:09 am
Not even Movieblob ,if he ever had one, would care more about Mahvul and Captain Period than the death of his wife.
Maybe.
Yeah, don't bet on that. When his dad died he was quiet for like half a day and then went straight back to posting about Marvel capeshit and how the Wasteland ghouls should be exterminated

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Linkara is mostly interesting for his social media spergouts. His actual content - aside form classics like "Let the ads play" or his legendary "IT'S DONE WHEN IT'S DONE" speeches - is mostly a non-event ('cause if you've watched one Linkara review, you've really seen them all). When was even the last time we talked about one of his reviews?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 09, 2022 4:00 pm

When was the last time we talked about most IN's content?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon May 09, 2022 4:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:53 pm
Linkara is mostly interesting for his social media spergouts. His actual content - aside form classics like "Let the ads play" or his legendary "IT'S DONE WHEN IT'S DONE" speeches - is mostly a non-event ('cause if you've watched one Linkara review, you've really seen them all). When was even the last time we talked about one of his reviews?
His actual content is arrested development, but his temper and rage has increased.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Because he knows he's steering the Comicon One (that's his spaceships for you normies out there) into a wall, and all he can think of is to scream louder and louder about how he's superior to Doge.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon May 09, 2022 6:40 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:40 pm
Complicity wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:09 am
Maybe.
Yeah, don't bet on that. When his dad died he was quiet for like half a day and then went straight back to posting about Marvel capeshit and how the Wasteland ghouls should be exterminated
Robertchu isn't required to complete the Love Quest.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 09, 2022 8:17 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:40 pm
Robertchu isn't required to complete the Love Quest.
True, but I doubt he would show any more concern for a wife or girlfriend. Thankfully we'll never find out

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 09, 2022 8:20 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:00 pm
When was the last time we talked about most IN's content?
I would have to watch any first. Last time I did that, Spoony was still on TGWTG.
Mercifully, that's not at all required. All worth talking about comes from their Twatter accounts because they can't help themselves.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!