Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:58 am

Linkara talks about his epic storyline (among other things)
State of the Wall wrote:In case you didn’t see my announcements about it elsewhere, the Game Show Reviewer and I have decided it would be best to not work on the Space Race portion – the missing segment of the Contest – until I put together the compilation video of all the storyline segments. The reason is pretty simple: the effects work. The race is effects heavy unlike any other we’ve done – it’s a fairly long script for it as it is, but since it’s either green screened cockpits or spaceships doing a loooot of spaceship stuff, it’s all CGI and he’s one dude doing it all. He already had to delay a lot of work because he got married back in November, but we estimate it’ll take waaaay too long to finish this if it’s our priority and we both agree on one thing: this storyline needs to end.

The Contest of Champions was supposed to be a fun, quick, easy storyline but things have just kept conspiring to screw it up – the pandemic, needing to rely on other actors, the amount of effects necessary not just for the race segment, but ALL the segments. It technically began in 2017 and we’re now in 2023. A third of my show’s existence has been devoted to it and I’ve had to put off other storylines I’ve wanted to do, cut a bunch of content I had originally planned for it… and yeah, this just needs to end.
Excuse me for being a dumb moron who doesn't know anything about the art of filmmaking, but how is this race still not done after 5 years of delays?
If this is just some (no doubt "spectacular") CGI fest with people greenscreened into cockpits, which part of the pandemic caused this to be put on a hiatus? None of the people involved in this should ever even have to be in the same city, ffs.
Or did your genius mind insist that characters have to sit in the same cockpit? Just have the vehicles have separate cockpits for each crew member. It worked for Gurren Lagann and Dynazenon.

What I'm suspecting here is that you caused these delays because you refused to change your precious storyline to make it easier for everyone involved to just film their shit from their own homes.
Once it’s done, we’ll move onto the next storyline – the Architects of Mirrors, which is considerably simpler, less effects heavy, less other actors, and finally resolves a few things in the background that have been simmering. I appreciate everyone’s patience during all this.
Back to having 90s Kid (aka you) be possessed by evil gods I guess :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:25 pm

A lot of work for shit even his viewers mostly skip.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:25 pm
A lot of work for shit even his viewers mostly skip.
Do they? They did fund his movie which is a feature length version of his AT4W storylines so people are watching his storylines. Linky even makes storyline compilations for his viewers. Even if most of his viewers are not watching them, there's still a good amount of them watching. Then again the storylines are probably being done for Linky's ego more than anything.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... KAMLLS12ZE

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:02 pm

Funny you say that Voice. Cockslut didn't need people to be in the same room except for ego reasons. Heck his enemy Chris Bores green screened James Rolfe in when he needed to do crossovers and they live in different states. So he wasted all this time with his epic "storyline" due to his own stupidity

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:33 pm

This would be easier than ever with everyone having their own spaceship. The only problem would be animating that whole shit, but that should not be unfinished after 5+ years.
If that's a lot of work for just one guy: Get more guys.
Ghost Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:51 pm
Linky even makes storyline compilations for his viewers.
Is he doing this out of his own free will, or because others have done it before, thus robbing him of adbux?

I seem to recally him once stating he doesn't want to split the review and storyline portions because of muh artistic integrity or some shit.

A quick look at his compilation videos shows me there isn't too much demand. The most he's ever gotten are 125k for the first part of his movie (uploaded 7 years ago). Everything else (including the other parts of his movie) have at most half of that. Those numbers are only "impressive" compared to his never uploads (that aren't Voltage Vengerz; those can get like 300+k).
I also dare you to find an At4W wiki that has actually been updated in the last couple years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:23 pm

The amount of time he puts in that storyline is too much.
But he mostly does that for himself. His autism demands it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:22 pm

Meanwhile...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:54 pm

Funny, but I won't support that gay grift. Iron Liz is a mentally insane faggot that cut his dick and balls off, only to date Eggkara.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:58 am
Excuse me for being a dumb moron who doesn't know anything about the art of filmmaking, but how is this race still not done after 5 years of delays?
It’ll be out when it’s out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:13 pm

And we like that!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!