Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 pm

start at 18:04 and thru 19:10
linkara is on his high horse again
This is levels of shitlib I didn't think were possible, the comic explicitly states that the mutant gang is trying to kill Gordon, and that the three people he killed were gang members sent to assassinate him and that Gordon's actions are clear self-defense. Gordon wasn't going around killing random black kids for shits and giggles you dumb fuck, he defended himself against criminals who were actively trying to murder him. Trying to assassinate a cop is grounds for being killed on the spot, it's the ultimate play a stupid game win a stupid prize. I'm convinced he has negative testosterone at this point, cause that was one of the most cuck things I've heard from him, and that is saying something.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:53 am

Has anyone ever told him he doesn't use airquotes properly?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:53 am
Well judging by Linkara's typical behavior, he'd correct you that he does, talk down to you while he does, say how much he hates people like you, and then post paragraph after paragraph on twitter about how much he hates people like you.
And then maybe an hour later tweet about how he regrets this and won't behave like this going forward, until someone tells him he might have misspelled something.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 am

Don't. Tell me. How to airquote.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 am
Aren't he and Spoony still friends or something?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:13 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am
Newhalf wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 am
Aren't he and Spoony still friends or something?
[air quote]friends[/air quote]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:45 am
*snip*
His ilk are basically trying to argue that a policeman shouldn't have shot a girl armed with knife who was attempting to murder two other girls because 'knife fights are a part of growing up' and 'police shouldn't interfere'. Reuisu arguing that a man is wrong to defend himself against an armed gang of teenagers and should just let himself be killed is only the logical next step.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:09 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:59 pm
Liefeld sucks, but let’s not overlook the fact that print media has been dead/dying for half a century now.
And yet the comic industry is only 10% digital sales because they don't push it. Even people like Zach are against it because they are old boomers who can't handle change, I know a lot of cunts in the industry use this as an excuse for why their sales are bad (when they would actually be worse without overshipments) but the main issue holding comics back is the damn price. Most home entertainment has gotten way cheaper with inflation taken into account from games to movies, and yet comics have gotten more expensive with inflation over the past 20 years. The physical cost of printing means they can't drop their prices, along with the decision to stick with glossy paper and no longer using the excess paper from newspapers to make it cheap. Physical copies should only be seen as collectors items.

Of course the only reason the hack writers say we should go "muh digital" is solely so they can hide their sales and pretend they are doing well. Comichron has been a powerful weapon used by Zach to shit on the industry and teabag them by showing his IndieGoGo numbers being higher than theirs even with overships counting.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:53 pm
What the fuck is going on with his hair in this
thumbnail? Also this was in the related to a video about missing 411...weird.
He is becoming a fat Film Brain.
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:33 pm
All art is political? What's the statement of a painting of a landscape?
He's not wrong per se. It's just that 'all art is political' doesn't mean what he thinks it means. What it means is all art reflects the time and the political environment in which it was created. What he thinks it means is 'all art is an excuse for the artist to get up on his soapbox and dump his crap into people's laps'
Just like how he didn't get Watchmen, autism is a serious disorder.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:53 am
Airquoting has NO SET RULES.
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:45 am
I'm convinced he has negative testosterone at this point, cause that was one of the most cuck things I've heard from him, and that is saying something.
HIs waifu has more test than he has.
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:28 am
His ilk are basically trying to argue that a policeman shouldn't have shot a girl armed with knife who was attempting to murder two other girls because 'knife fights are a part of growing up' and 'police shouldn't interfere'. Reuisu arguing that a man is wrong to defend himself against an armed gang of teenagers and should just let himself be killed is only the logical next step.
The Left trying to normalize teenage knife fights because of one incident involving a (white) cop will never not be funny to me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Lewis used to simp for Ann Coulter and defend W Bush, so this shift is hilarious to me.

This isn't someone shifting their views because they got older; it's them shifting their views as an overblown attempt as a survival mechanism. He's a Quisling.