Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:23 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:19 am
Wait he did one of those fuck up videos? I want to see it. I bet you unlike Doge he was saying how he was correct. :lol:
I'm glad I have adblock on for this shit.

I also found he did more than one of these. Ten seconds of his annoying voice to get the link for this one was enough for me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:37 am

Of course he did more of those. Doge also did at least two, so of course Linkara must make it a tradition.

I guess it's a good format for The Great Linkara, as the only source of criticism he can tolerate is the one coming from himself.
Even then, if my memory serves correctly, he likes to downplay and/or relativize his fuck-ups, and when he can't do that things can get weird.
Like that one infamous time he went ballistic on a suicidial female character for "wasting" Superman's precious time. Dude just recited some generic drivel about how depression is a serious issue :roll:

I'd be amazed if he ever uttered an honest "I'm sorry" in any of these videos.
(The one time I can recall wasn't serious, as he was defending his fuckup by complaining about British pronounciations/spellings. I thought he was an English Major with a boner for some stupid King Arthur musical? How does he not know how to say "Gloucestershire"? And why is he too lazy to just google it?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 03, 2024 8:05 pm

I’m getting too old for this shitposting.