Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Ghost Dog

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Ghost Dog » Thu May 11, 2023 6:22 pm

This does explain why Linky couldn't use @Linkara. This doesn't explain why he didn't use @LinkaraAT4W instead. Why did he go with Linkara19 of all things?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 11, 2023 6:26 pm

19 is the bare minimum cock size, in centimeters, that he wants shoved into his asshole. Just kidding, the Cockslut appreciates all sizes and girdles.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:22 pm
Why did he go with Linkara19 of all things?
Because Linkara1 to Linkara18 were probably taken :lol:

In other news: Linkara reference in Age of Wonders?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed May 24, 2023 10:22 pm

is the Contest of Champions over already or is it going to span half of his fucking show?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Wed May 24, 2023 10:59 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:22 pm
is the Contest of Champions over already or is it going to span half of his fucking show?
Linkara mentioned in March how he was finally ending the Contest of Champions storyline. I have no clue if he actually finished the story or not considering I don't watch his show. http://atopthefourthwall.com/state-of-the-wall-3-8-23/
Storyline
At the time of this writing, Fes (the physical actor for the Bandit Chief) and I have had a big planning meeting for filming the finale to the Contest of Champions.

In case you didn’t see my announcements about it elsewhere, the Game Show Reviewer and I have decided it would be best to not work on the Space Race portion – the missing segment of the Contest – until I put together the compilation video of all the storyline segments. The reason is pretty simple: the effects work. The race is effects heavy unlike any other we’ve done – it’s a fairly long script for it as it is, but since it’s either green screened cockpits or spaceships doing a loooot of spaceship stuff, it’s all CGI and he’s one dude doing it all. He already had to delay a lot of work because he got married back in November, but we estimate it’ll take waaaay too long to finish this if it’s our priority and we both agree on one thing: this storyline needs to end.

The Contest of Champions was supposed to be a fun, quick, easy storyline but things have just kept conspiring to screw it up – the pandemic, needing to rely on other actors, the amount of effects necessary not just for the race segment, but ALL the segments. It technically began in 2017 and we’re now in 2023. A third of my show’s existence has been devoted to it and I’ve had to put off other storylines I’ve wanted to do, cut a bunch of content I had originally planned for it… and yeah, this just needs to end.

We’re filming the finale, going to try to make it as fun and entertaining as we can, but one way or another we’re moving on from this. I had originally set a deadline in January to have it done by then or else just make a video explaining what was SUPPOSED to have happened and just make that the canon ending, but after all the investment into this finale, the only way I’m going forward is by finishing this.

Once it’s done, we’ll move onto the next storyline – the Architects of Mirrors, which is considerably simpler, less effects heavy, less other actors, and finally resolves a few things in the background that have been simmering. I appreciate everyone’s patience during all this.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2023 5:23 am

The Contest of Champions is done when it's done.

(Also the last video tagged with "storyline" on his website is from November 2022)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 25, 2023 6:03 pm

Look at that Voltage Vengers meme wall of text! He is both the easiest and hardest person to satirize at the same time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2023 6:16 pm

He must be seething like a mofo, knowing that he clearly bit off more than he can chew with this "epic", multi-actor storyline.
Though he'll probably blame everything on COVID, even though he could've probably rewritten everything so his cast didn't have to be physically near each other.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 25, 2023 9:29 pm

Rewrite stuff? But that entails change, and you know how autistic people feel about change!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2023 9:40 pm

I also hope at least some of the actors have gotten tired of this whole shit and dropped out of sheer disinterest.
-Yours Truly