Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:20 am

So he's a submissive bisexual christian who loves cocks? I can't think of Likara having a sexuality at all. He's like some old man. I'd just assume he's impotent.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:29 am

Who said he was bisexual?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:31 am

So he's a submissive bisexual christian who loves black cocks? Can this man get any more absurd? Write linkara in a movie and people would call bullshit.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:43 am

So, Power Rangers Dino Fury brought back Lord Zedd.

Linky has said he's not even watching this one until next year at least, so I'm calling this now: That video will contain a diatribe rivaling "NO. SET. SCHEDULE." about people spoiling this for him. It already happened a bit with Rita and Mystic Force, but given that he now says he doesn't even like the show anymore, I imagine this will have him super salty. I expect something in the vein of:
Future Linky wrote:Now, this reveal COULD have been a moment that shocked me, and could have rekindled my love for the franchise... buuuut, unFORTunately, people have been spoiling this for me since ALL the way back in TWENTY-TWENTY-WUNNN. People! How many times have I asked you to please not ect ect ect.
He'll eventually get around to praising the move, but not before going off about his experience, which is obviously the most important thing to discuss.

For all I know, this is already happening on Twitter. Fucked if I'm going to check.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:03 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:43 am
It already happened a bit with Rita and Mystic Force, but given that he now says he doesn't even like the show anymore, I imagine this will have him super salty.
Where/when did he say he doesn't like the show anymore?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 am

For all I know he repeats that during every 10-minute opening rant of every HoPR video. It's just become a job or something.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:31 am
I hope that camera-swerving in that first scene isn't automatic, 'cause that shit would probably drive me insane.
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:43 am
For all I know, this is already happening on Twitter. Fucked if I'm going to check.
I'd wager he'd actually get pissed at this, because it goes against the precious continuity of the seasons he cares about.
Future Linky wrote:I know some of you think it's awesome that Lord Zedd has returned, but it makes no. Sense.
Back in Lost in Space, Zordon sacrificed his life in order to purify both Rita and Zedd. It makes no sense that he would suddenly go back to being evil.
And why is he now suddenly the henchman of some random Sentai villain. It makes no sense!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am

Believe it or not, the show actually gives enough of a shit to establish that it's a version of Zedd from before that happened. One of the clips they show while telling the new Rangers about him even includes the fact that he was purified. "So how did the old Rangers beat him?" "They fucking didn't."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:44 am

"We couldn't afford filming enough fight scenese with him. That was never part of our stock footage!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette