Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 15, 2021 7:54 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:38 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:01 pm
I unironically want to listen to this. I imagine it's an hour of Vic Mignogna bad.
Marsbarz seething because he wouldn't touch her, her flip cuck because he's a manlet and Tony because he will never get laid.
Three bitter losers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 5:29 pm

I just started musing about his epic storylines again, and dude has halted his current story arc (which has already been going on for way too fucking long) for over half a year now due to Covid.
Linkara. The guy who plays most of the roles himself just had to pause his storyline because his artistic vision demands that him and/or his rare non-Linkara actors be able to be physically present in the same room.

Can't the guy like come up with any alternative? Can't he rewrite his fucking script? Can't he like poke fun at Power Rangers by having a battle in a "stock footage dimension" (with poorly-disguised stand-ins)? Or do the old "Everyone's sitting in front of their camera and they can all see and hear each other for some reason" crossover, featuring a reviewer battle? Or how about using shitty art and make it a Visual Novel? That's literally what he, Suede and JewWario did for their fucking Pokemon movies.

There are like musicians out there who have to stream their bloody concerts in an empty hall, but the great and mighty Linkara shall make no compromises.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 5:33 pm

I think his ebin lore became too autistic and complex for even Lewis to keep up with any more. He needs a reboot.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Preferably with a new actor in the pivotal role of Linkara. He kept saying how this is totally not a stupid idea, so I'd like him to prove it.
Though I fear this will be less of a reboot and more of a ripoff of Doctor Who.

(His autism makes it a bit unlikely, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he is using Covid to effectively end his storyline without having to admit it. His Contest of Champions has become bloated and meandering like Spider-Man's Clone Saga that he likes bitching about.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Doctor Who meets Power Rangers. Crossed with his own excellent material about how he's the moral center of the universe.

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Tyrone penetrated the center of his universe.

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm

No, he didn't. Half of Linky's problems stem from pent up cocklust. He'd be much happier if he came out of the closet.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon May 17, 2021 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm
No, he didn't. Half of Linky's problems stem from pent up cocklust. He'd be much happier if he came out of the closet.
But then the "trolls" would have been right and he'd rather be miserable than let that happen.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 10:03 pm

Too bad he already has an evil doppelganger, since he himself would be his greatest arch nemesis.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 10:20 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm
But then the "trolls" would have been right and he'd rather be miserable than let that happen.
He dosen't deserve to be happy in the first place.