Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:09 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:57 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:01 pm
Yet they won't get rid of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger was a card-carrying actual member of the American Nazi Party(not the hyperbolic today 'everyone's a nazi', but actual historical real nazi), there's audio clips of her talking about wanting to put clinics in poor areas to kill the 'colored babies'.

But, the best the left can do is say "some of her views maybe problematic".
Then could you people just let PP do their based work? Why would you even want the left to recognize the hypocrisy? If they do and stop aborting colored babies, there will be even more colored people in the future. For fuck sake, don't interrupt them if they're working on reducing their own numbers primarily!
Funny. This was my exact reason to switch to pro-abortion. I realized the same thing. Abortion keeps their numbers down. Without it their numbers would sky rocket. And if I want to be rid of them, why not let abortion continue. :lol:
The Left can always import more voters. Their supply is limited only to the third world.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:45 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm
The Left can always import more voters. Their supply is limited only to the third world.
That's what Ilhan Omar does.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:46 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:48 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:25 pm

That's Assburgers. CWC is a "high functioning" autist. At the time of his diagnosis, autists were those kids that wouldn't or hardly react to the outside world at all. The fact he could have rudimentary conversations alone made him high functioning.

Now, he's the very worst example of one. He was raised in isolation by two hoarder retard parents. Had he been raised better with early help he'd be like Blob or Linky.
Linkara and Blob don't have Assburgers. They have full blown autism, just like CWC. They just didn't grow up under the worst conditions possible.

Assburgers being counted as autism is a very recent thing and quite frankly not a very fair definition. They are vastly different from actual "high functioning" autists.
It's like putting those non-ineractive autists and savants like Rainman into the same box. Technically all autism but it's like saying that bulemia, anorexia and over eating are all eating disorders and thus the same.
The reason they got rid of Asperger's is not a scientific reason, but a PC one. Asperger worked for the Nazis, so they didn't want to use that name anymore. Similarly, transgenderism is no longer a "disorder" in the DSM to "remove stigma" rather than any scientific reason.
Yet they won't get rid of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger was a card-carrying actual member of the American Nazi Party(not the hyperbolic today 'everyone's a nazi', but actual historical real nazi), there's audio clips of her talking about wanting to put clinics in poor areas to kill the 'colored babies'.

But, the best the left can do is say "some of her views maybe problematic".
I loved how saintly wankerpedia paints her.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

impiousimp

Post by impiousimp » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:17 am

Minnesota hasa ton of refugees from somalia and the middle east.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:21 am

impiousimp wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:17 am
Minnesota hasa ton of refugees from somalia and the middle east.
Including you, based on your English skills.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:31 pm
I don't even know how I've landed on that page, but apparently there is a lot of unofficial merchandise you can get of Uncle Linky, if you're a huge fan: https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Lin ... op-product

makes him look like a Beavis and Butthead character

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:41 am

Or the actual big Lebowski from The Big Lebowski (not The Dude).

The bums will always lose, Lewis!
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 am

Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A fucking goldbricker.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 am
"Heh heh. Ever had a ... heh heh... gay dead Muppet gangbang?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:37 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 am
"Heh heh. Ever had a ... heh heh... gay dead Muppet gangbang?"
“Hey Beavis, that nerd is talking about power rangers”

“Heh heh, yeah, he has a costume that he’s too fat for. Do you think he’s too fat to get into his Megazoid?”

“It’s a Megazord dumbass, I don’t think he could fit his egg head into the cockpit.”

“Heheheh, you said cockpit. That’s his favorite part of the Megatron because he’s a nasty cockslut.”