Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri May 12, 2023 4:53 am

Nigger, I didn’t know there was a noticeable skill discrepancy. Booger can barely turn his body while Wings can throw basic okay-ish punches, plus Wings is taller/longer. I don't know what happens anymore.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 12, 2023 4:59 am

So he's basically standing completely sideways so his T-Rex arm can even extend to his opponent.
And then his hook has an eternity of a windup because he has to rotate his extensive mass to pull it off.
I'm sure he'll be fine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri May 12, 2023 1:37 pm

What athletic commission even cleared these 2 to fight? Doesn't boogie have a ruptured stomach? The condition they are in. both fighters risk serious injury or worse. The liability concerns lead me to believe this fight is publicity stunt and/or rigged.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Fri May 12, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 12, 2023 1:41 pm

From falling over perhaps. Neither can throw a punch capable of doing real harm.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 12, 2023 2:01 pm

If push comes to shove Boogie can always resort to his secret technique.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2023 3:41 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 1:37 pm
What athletic commission even cleared these 2 to fight? Doesn't boogie have a ruptured stomach? The condition they are in. both fighters risk serious injury or worse. The liability concerns lead me to believe this fight is publicity stunt and/or rigged.
I don't think anybody involved in this clown show cares about providing a good fight. You can't get injured if you're not really fighting. Highest IQ scam.

A real operation would have assigned both these dudes boxing trainers who would work them like dogs and watch them like hawks. They'd only be allowed to eat approved foods in approved amounts and they'd be sweating their balls off night and day at the heavy bag. When they showed up for the weigh-in, they'd look and move like new men.

You can tell just from the way they look that there's no fucking chance they were at the gym boxing 5 days a week. The weight would have been flying off them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri May 12, 2023 4:43 pm

That venue is getting sued. No legitimate medical examiner would clear either of these men as fit to compete and no training regiment on this earth could undo a lifetime of sloth in a matter of weeks enough to adequately conditioned them for a serious bout. Realistically, Both fighters would likely be winded after round one. At that point with their guards down all it would take is for one unlucky punch to get through to potentially end in manslaughter.

As a big fight fan, this is an insult to the sport. A disaster waiting to happen. Even just falling wrong would cause grievous injury to either of these men.

Still, I am greatly looking forward to this fight.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2023 5:06 pm

I was initially hopeful that maybe these obeasts would take the Keem money as inspiration to really get ready. I know that if I agreed to box somebody in front of the whole world, I'd be that guy puking his guts out after 12 hours working the heavy bag. Because bitch, these two don't HAVE any other job to do except this. This could have been the event to catapult them into mainstream stardom. IF they took it seriously.

Sure, maybe they couldn't undo a lifetime of poor health overnight. But they could damn well try. You can do a lot in a short amount of time if you really push it. And they'd be spitting in the eyes of Keem and everyone else who wanted to exploit them as clowns. Imagine if Boogie rolled up with his fat 400lb gunt and then Wings walked in at 250 with a bunch of added muscle. What's that? 800 pounds in one ring? Fuck you! He couldn't get *skinny* in the amount of time he had, but he could have lost a fair chunk of weight and packed on muscle.

We should be living in that world. But we aren't.

I don't think either of them will get hurt because I doubt they're going to really fight each other. It'll be like a pro wrestling match except with fat fucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri May 12, 2023 6:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 5:06 pm
I was initially hopeful that maybe these obeasts would take the Keem money as inspiration to really get ready. I know that if I agreed to box somebody in front of the whole world, I'd be that guy puking his guts out after 12 hours working the heavy bag.
Yeah but you also never grew to 400 pounds or had to underdo weight loss surgery.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 12, 2023 8:58 pm

It's like expecting a junkie to just put the needle down. Except these two are life long junkies and never knew not having a food addiction.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!