I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:18 pm
Someone else got norbited
This. There is a reason black men want white women so damn badly, she straight up said that Kyle would be fine with being a cuck without asking. Granted she isn't wrong but she is the kind of cunt who will do that to every partner. I guarantee you Linkara (like you said) and Fantano are going through similar abusive shit with their "queens".

Lindsay is again the smartest one here. She gives good advice about not engaging in twitter slapfights (when she did it, it was an established thing like MeToo) and unfriended her the moment she knew she was crazy and avoided her entirely. All of them are shit people, Kyle has the abusive partner he deserves since he's pro-Antifa, Todd is still a pathetic cuck for Lindsay and this trans person I have never heard of has learned a hard lesson in "intersectionality".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:19 am

Given Kyle going all "I should've broken your face the moment I learned about you kissing her!" he wasn't fine with her fucking him.
Nigger likely believes her when she tells him that she totally never wanted to cheat - while no doubt having pushed for an open relationship multiple times.

As for Fagtano, Negative XP is the only actual punk band alive and it's a single Asian guy that lives rent free in his faggot head.
Along with Sam Hyde, the only widely known counter culture comedian right now.
Fagtano has had contact with the only true rebels of our time and they hate his guts. That he's the epitome of mainstream kills the bald faggot every second of his existence and he deserves it twofold.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:19 am
Given Kyle going all "I should've broken your face the moment I learned about you kissing her!" he wasn't fine with her fucking him.
Brad is unironically Oanshitizen's Jake.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:19 am
As for Fagtano, Negative XP is the only actual punk band alive and it's a single Asian guy that lives rent free in his faggot head.
Along with Sam Hyde, the only widely known counter culture comedian right now.
Fagtano has had contact with the only true rebels of our time and they hate his guts. That he's the epitome of mainstream kills the bald faggot every second of his existence and he deserves it twofold.
I have heard that Negative XP is married.
When it comes to that pathetic excuse for a wop whose grandfather was kicked out of my country by Mussolini, apparently he completely flipped his politics after a shitlib journo wrote a single smear piece on him, and the faggot was so afraid of being canceled that he became a rabid SJW.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:43 am

What you heard is completely accurate. Dude had a shitposting channel and was all edgelord about it. He Interviewed Sam Hyde and nearly choked on his dick.

Then some journo fag wrote an article and Fagtano bawleeted his shitposting channel and disavowed Hyde and went ultra SJW to overcompensate like a goon with troll's remorse.

That's why Negative XP fucks with him so bad. He would've loved the music but now he can't and is directly being called out for being a faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:18 pm
Someone else got norbited
This. There is a reason black men want white women so damn badly, she straight up said that Kyle would be fine with being a cuck without asking. Granted she isn't wrong but she is the kind of cunt who will do that to every partner. I guarantee you Linkara (like you said) and Fantano are going through similar abusive shit with their "queens".

Lindsay is again the smartest one here. She gives good advice about not engaging in twitter slapfights (when she did it, it was an established thing like MeToo) and unfriended her the moment she knew she was crazy and avoided her entirely. All of them are shit people, Kyle has the abusive partner he deserves since he's pro-Antifa, Todd is still a pathetic cuck for Lindsay and this trans person I have never heard of has learned a hard lesson in "intersectionality".
The problem with marriages is people think 'equals' means 'the same'.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:30 am

Equal is wrong either way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:30 am
Equal is wrong either way.
Both people should be established because the idea of 'you complete me' creates codependency. Equal means, to me, established.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 am

Ideally, she doesn't know your real name, where you live and never sees you again.
But we don't live in an ideal world. So she should just know her place, which is in the kitchen.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:28 am

Guestfag wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:49 am
Newhalf wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:07 am
Can't believe I'm saying this, but couldn't this woman have done better than this useless cuck?
Is nagger that much better of a choice? Sure, he would be the bull that gets preped, but that would be it.
I guess that's still improvement, even if small and coming with risk of jailtime.
Any man would be better than Kyle Kallgren. A tree branch could compete with him and I would probably bet on it to be a better fucking companion, because at least it would be quiet.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.