Supreme Shitposter

Turd in the Shadows

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 pm

aka Ken "MRSA" Munson.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Chippah

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by Chippah » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 pm

The only thing I'll give Todd is that he seems to just stick to the subject matter in his videos. I didn't even know he was an SJW faggot until I ran across his Twitter.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:05 pm

Chippah wrote:The only thing I'll give Todd is that he seems to just stick to the subject matter in his videos. I didn't even know he was an SJW faggot until I ran across his Twitter.
But once you do, man isn't he one of the most obnoxious and dogmatic ones.

And boohoo about billth and those evil famous Youtubers that aren't on the SJW drug. It's really refreshing when one of them ISN'T a social justice faggot because the overwhelming majority either are or at least pretend to be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Liked him until he got "uncomfortable" talking about female masturbation. What a pansy. Its like getting uncomfortable talking about eating birthday cake.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Oh yeah, this video. You know, for such a proud feminist, any time he covers a song where a woman brags or talks about how strong she is, he immediately starts calling bullshit.

And of course:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 am

drisko wrote:Oh yeah, this video. You know, for such a proud feminist, any time he covers a song where a woman brags or talks about how strong she is, he immediately starts calling bullshit.

And of course:

He's still proud about using a dead man to defend himself?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:29 am

When he's older, he'll tell his fourth wife's son about his greatest achievement in life of how he had a different opinion about video game journalism than some non-descript people over the internet indirectly.

Then he'll quickly go back to filling out the alimony checks to pay for his previous wife's children that he accepted as his own during those short-lasted marriages, hurrying so as to get finished in time to prep the bull. For financial domination and cuckoldry are the thinking man's fetishes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:When he's older, he'll tell his fourth wife's son about his greatest achievement in life of how he had a different opinion about video game journalism than some non-descript people over the internet indirectly.

Then he'll quickly go back to filling out the alimony checks to pay for his previous wife's children that he accepted as his own during those short-lasted marriages, hurrying so as to get finished in time to prep the bull. For financial domination and cuckoldry are the thinking man's fetishes.
Best kek I had all day. You should tour.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote: But once you do, man isn't he one of the most obnoxious and dogmatic ones.
I try to stay away from twitter as much as I can so I haven't checked his in a long time, but I'm pretty sure this statement is accurate.