Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:55 pm
I'll Say It again- Behind every conSOOMer is a child neglected by his own parents!
You never said that before, you liar.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:00 pm

xxxClopomaniac69 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:46 pm
But the hate towards g5 before it aired was just unwarranted
It's autists. Legit, no meme autists. It being different was all the reason they needed to flip out.
Not that any of the shows were good for anyone but little girls.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Nah, broners are long past their prime and lost the huge internet following that could be used as justification for watching a show about colorful horsies singing about friendship. Being a brony in 2021 is even more embarrassing and pointless than being one in 2011 when it was just a meme on the chans. It's just them coping and seething after realizing that every stereotype of them is true.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:53 pm

I guess they moved on to jerking off to the lesbian space rocks of Steven Universe, or the loli redesigns of that She-Ra reboot.
xxxClopomaniac69 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:46 pm
And even then they just dedicate themselves to one version of a show and reject anything before of after. I can understand bronies not liking the older gens because of questionable quality(ill defend g1 to the day i die but g2 was so bad it didn't even get a cartoon and g3 was just wtf) and gen 4 was the first gen to be accepted as a legit good cartoon. But the hate towards g5 before it aired was just unwarranted(though i can understand not liking after watching it) since gen 4 did have a definitive end and any attempts at continuing would just be milking its almost dead horse(hence pony life being so hated among bronies)
Ah, so Chris-chan wasn't the only one that demanded another season of FiM :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am
Guest wrote:
I'll Say It again- Behind every conSOOMer is a child neglected by his own parents!
READ, NIGGA READ!
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 pm
To these kids Pop culture was and still is the closest thing to "family" they'll ever have! and when that inevitably let's them down it sends them into a madding soy-fueled sense of despair and depression! It's important to remember that behind conSOOMer is a poor-bastard child neglected by his own shit parents.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am
Guest wrote:
READ, NIGGA READ!
I said said not wrote.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:25 pm
Nah boners are long

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am
What I don't get about the >muh childhood faggots is, your childhood is over.
I think that's the root problem. Pathetic manchildren just can't let go.
We agree that you can't retrospectively ruin a book, movie, show or game just by making a new, woke part of the franchise.
Stuff like Lucas fucking around with the original SW movies or books being censored in re-prints is. Disney SW movies being terrible doesn't matter.

Unless you just can't let go and move on with your life. They can't ignore the new crap because their childhood must go on, even when they are in their thirties and beyond.
They don't just want to be a child again, they want to be one still and forever.

That's why I'm so disgusted by them. They want to be children but also a sex pest. No accountability but also get to vote and shape the world. No responsibility but also all the rights.

They need the consoomer products to go on to not break the illusion. True, failed normalfags, that can't stand being reminded of it.
Well just think of it more like this. Muh Childhood is important because if you ever do procreate you would want to show your kids the good version of Star Wars not the crappy Disney version with the fucking Nigger and the Mary Sue in it

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:01 am

Or you could take it that an iconic franchise is supposed to live up to what made it iconic in the first place. Remember that episode of South Park where everybody was upset about Indiana Jones getting raped because of the Crystal skull movie? That is how Star Wars fans have failed ever since force awakens came out, and the rape is still happening today. Except now they are raping Way-more than just Star Wars. They are raping every nostalgic franchise they can to make it unrecognizable to future generations. Future generations will not know why these things were good or iconic because they will only be exposed to the shit that’s brought out now. It might be autism but it’s good that people are getting mad because they should not be allowed to get away with that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:41 am

The new garbage is of little consequence. Nobody will go look up the new Robocop, Conan or Total Recall and all that other trash.
Why get angry? They are already forgotten.

As for Star Wars specifically, even the old ones were actually ruined a long time ago. But then you're going to torrent that shit anyway and would look for the original versions - which are okay.
That's another thing. SW was never that amazing anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:01 am
>all that autism
So? Future generations won't know why you liked the stuff you liked as a kid? So what? Let them find new things of their own to be interested in.
My parents, when they were kids, liked to watch Thunderbirds and Adam West Batman. I watched Thunderbirds a couple of times when I was a kid and I thought it was fucking stupid (the 2004 film really didn't help). I found stuff of my own to be interested in.