Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
jpakke

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by jpakke » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:36 pm

Ever since I found out how much those kind of people tie their identity around some movie, tv-show, games etc I've always thought that they don't have a very strong personality and/or own identity, so look something to fill it. I saw it a lot in the Amiga-circles too when I was involved in the in the mid-late 90s, and when I finally moved to the PC world I took a look at Linux-world and very quickly noped the fuck out as I saw the exact same behavior.

The same people also looks validation for their existence on tv, movies and music, just look at those people saying shit like "It meant world to me to see someone like me on tv screen!", they really do live their lives through the idiot box, which is why I would never set a foot in those fucking cons.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:55 pm

I'll Say It again- Behind every conSOOMer is a child neglected by his own parents! They've never had a loving family to care for them, witch ultimately leads to them having a massive disconnection form the real world! They only understand life though their hobbies - and not just fiction - it could be Cars or Sports or anything else Because it's the closest thing to a meaningful relationship they have!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:34 pm
In what way is it different from Disney Wars again? Aside from the fact that one's woke and one isn't?
Woke is a pretty big deal. I bet the marketing staff for Super never told the DB and DBZ fandom that they're toxic scum and that the new stuff isn't meant for them.
jpakke wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:36 pm
The same people also looks validation for their existence on tv, movies and music, just look at those people saying shit like "It meant world to me to see someone like me on tv screen!", they really do live their lives through the idiot box, which is why I would never set a foot in those fucking cons.
This is really the main reason these people are obsessed with everything having bloated casts covering every race/gender/sex combination imaginable, since they need to be able to identify with a character they see on-screen, and they can't do that unless that character might as well be a self-insert.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:32 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:01 pm
cloppers
Highly suspicious that you know such degenerate terms, comrade.
Is it? I saw it used on 8/v/ right when bronies were at their most infectious and annoying point.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:34 pm
Woke is a pretty big deal. I bet the marketing staff for Super never told the DB and DBZ fandom that they're toxic scum and that the new stuff isn't meant for them.
No, instead they just showed it with their shitty 'Slice-of-life shit but with Dragon Ball'

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:47 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Is it? I saw it used on 8/v/ right when bronies were at their most infectious and annoying point.
The rapid rise and quick fall of bronies just shows how superficial and meaningless the affection of the masses to pop culture is. After it stops being new most normalfags will move on to the next shiny thing, with only a small core of autists sadly clinging to while being nostalgic about the old days.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:20 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:49 am
Like I thought, you've been exposed to the heresy for too long. You've been tainted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:57 am
No, instead they just showed it with their shitty 'Slice-of-life shit but with Dragon Ball'
They should do a high school AU already. Then maybe Gohan can finally be the main character.
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:47 am
The rapid rise and quick fall of bronies just shows how superficial and meaningless the affection of the masses to pop culture is. After it stops being new most normalfags will move on to the next shiny thing, with only a small core of autists sadly clinging to while being nostalgic about the old days.
It seems these losers dedicate their entire online existence to the first children's cartoon they've seen (since they've become too old to be watching that shit).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

xxxClopomaniac69

Post by xxxClopomaniac69 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:46 pm

And even then they just dedicate themselves to one version of a show and reject anything before of after. I can understand bronies not liking the older gens because of questionable quality(ill defend g1 to the day i die but g2 was so bad it didn't even get a cartoon and g3 was just wtf) and gen 4 was the first gen to be accepted as a legit good cartoon. But the hate towards g5 before it aired was just unwarranted(though i can understand not liking after watching it) since gen 4 did have a definitive end and any attempts at continuing would just be milking its almost dead horse(hence pony life being so hated among bronies)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:22 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 pm

I cry every time I see the single tear fall