Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (that old title was shit)

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 2:07 am

Live right now. Get in here!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 am

I watched a little of that stream on bitchute and i see that Razorfag is still livid (and sperging) over this video:

Still calling this guy an "animu jackass" over a 3 years old video, while you called Angry Burrito "a great guy with bad politics" ,huh?

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 6:38 am

Razor's autistic for hating Blade Runner 3 while fellating the shitty original, but 2049 was faggy garbage so I don't need to watch that video to know the creator is a tard.

Harrison Ford in his fucking Fruit of the Loom t shirt.

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 2:29 pm

You're welcome, homos.

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 am
I watched a little of that stream on bitchute and i see that Razorfag is still livid (and sperging) over this video:

Still calling this guy an "animu jackass" over a 3 years old video, while you called Angry Burrito "a great guy with bad politics" ,huh?
He's not exactly wrong about Villeneuve being a pretentious hack. The upcoming Dune remake looks like a generic, dull-colored dreary action movie with tons of race-swapped characters.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 6:54 pm

Except for the Harkonnens. Who will be white to the last man.
The Baron might be a bit tricky to pull off considering he's a fat pedo. They might change that to appease the Left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun May 09, 2021 8:34 pm

Blade Runner 2049 and Denis Villeneuve had yet to make a bad film (since Prisoners at least) he would have loved it if Ridley Scott made the exact same.

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 11:58 pm

I would have to tentatively agree with Razor in as much as I felt Blade Runner was perfect as its own, self-contained, story and had absolutely zero interest or desire for a sequel

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 12:13 am

Animu guy is, however, absolutely right when he says that Razor is a hipster contrarian who likes everything everyone hates and hates everything everyone likes just to be different. I read a tweet of his the other day where he said his favourite Raymond Chandler was The High Window. He really does have the worst taste in everything.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:58 pm
I would have to tentatively agree with Razor in as much as I felt Blade Runner was perfect as its own, self-contained, story and had absolutely zero interest or desire for a sequel
You could argue every movie with a sequel was self-contained and didn't need another. But then we wouldn't have gotten the actual Blade Runner 2: