Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:13 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:22 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 am
What "memory" to honor? The faggot isn't dead.
The memory of his dick? What do trannies do with their cocks once they have them amputated anyways? Do they have a little funeral and cremate it? Or do they keep it in a formaldehyde jar?
As I understand it, the dick isn't actually cut off, at least not all of it. It's sort of turned inside out to make a disgusting looking labia or something.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:16 am

It's like Dave Chappelle said: That ain't pussy. That's Beyond Pussy. Impossible Pussy.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:09 pm
The Same thing with Krissy form CA- Weaboos go to japan all like their life long dream and live out their fantasy of being in "One of My Japanese Anime!" but are then Disillusion when they realize that their autism isn't reality, and become horrified that life as a nip is a nightmare (for reasons everyone on this forum has stated) And even worse if your a foreigner!

And I fucking Love it! :lol:
There's a danger of experiencing Japan only through their media (Which I love). This shit is escapism for nerds by nerds and doesn't reflect the rest of the nation. And there's a crushing Japanese work schedule (partially why they're so fond of escapism) which is partially how this escapist media is made. Animators are worked like slaves and paid starvation wages.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:34 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:13 am
As I understand it, the dick isn't actually cut off, at least not all of it. It's sort of turned inside out to make a disgusting looking labia or something.
Correct, it's sliced down the middle and the two halves shoved back up in the hole to form the shape of the pussy.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:27 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:11 am
HAHAHA! It says her weight is 165.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:40 am

Average tub of lard. That's a solid 6 in USA.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:34 am
Correct, it's sliced down the middle and the two halves shoved back up in the hole to form the shape of the pussy.
Lovely, another deeply disturbing piece of information I didn't need to know. That's not even plastic surgery, it's more like making pastry...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:21 am

And best of all these butchers all have their own way of doing it for maximum dependency.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:47 am
There's a danger of experiencing Japan only through their media (Which I love). This shit is escapism for nerds by nerds and doesn't reflect the rest of the nation. And there's a crushing Japanese work schedule (partially why they're so fond of escapism) which is partially how this escapist media is made. Animators are worked like slaves and paid starvation wages.
This is all that stands between Japan and mass suicide:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:37 am

To be fair, the average body fat % of Burger women is somewhere around 35%. She is probably actually "average".
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 pm
From what I understand, byuu had a barely visited thread on foxdickfarms, and decided the best course of action to deal with that was to offer Nool some cash for the deletion of the thread, then threaten to kill itself when that didn't go anywhere. Then a supposed friend of his declared he killed himself and that was the extent of it.
Byuu is the type of dude who breaks into your house, then starts screaming how you abducted and raped him.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:34 am
He is one of those "gender-fluid" types i.e. basically a child rapist who wants to use a women's bathroom so bad. Dude most certainly didn't cut his dick off. If he did, he wouldn't be that aggressive.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:06 am

You all misunderstood me. I'm laughing at her lie that she's only 165. I will change my pronouns if that fat bitch is an ounce under 200lbs. And if I were a carnie weight guesser, I'd put that hefty lard-laden trucker frame at an easy 220.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 am

165 kilograms, maybe.