Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:21 am
Neat. Disneyland has a Falcon and a small moon
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:42 am
Good fucking god......her armz are twice the size of my fucking legs.
God, just imagine that. No wonder DHI fags are so jealous she has an array of couches to sleep on. You chain that slab of beef in your front lawn no dog will ever piss on your fresh sod again. Packs of wolves will stare in awe from the distant hills at this monument of carbs and stress eating. Whole communities of small hairy brown people lurking nearby, waiting to feast on its leftovers and follow it like they followed the mammoths. She gets the coof and a few small animal bones will pop out every time she hacks. It's like one of those old timey mascots on the roof of burger joints and donut shops, except it ate its way into existence. Just a fucking unit, man, holy fuck

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:33 pm
bit rich, love
>posts about every facet of her life
>STOP ASSUMING THINGS ABOUT MY LIFE

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:56 pm

I take it her trip to Disneyland totally didn't cost her a dime as well, then :roll:

Overall typical IN behavior. Always oversharing shit to gain asspats and/or brag (sometimes both at the same time because apparently people instinctively ignore social media posts that they're not supposed to see) about your amazing "celebrity" life, but going ballistic when people start to put 2 and 2 together and threaten your "carefully" crafted narrative.
Could she be trying to turn into some kind of FemBoogie? Her size is certainly approaching his at a steady pace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Holy FUCK, those ARMS!!! She has been chasing fame from entirely the wrong angle. I found her calling:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:15 pm

I don't know anyone that assumes the oil change beggar to be loaded with anything but five strongman meals worth of carbs.
She does spend her money on vapid "geek" garbage, though. Imagine couch surfing but having a big animu and mango collection to lug around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:58 pm

"Wild assumptions" like claiming that Vic Mignogna was a rapist, and a pedophile, and an homophobe?
And that people asking for evidence were nazis?
And that a Japanese guest of a con which didn't blacklist him was giving free blowjobs to random blokes in the public toilets or some shit?

Btw guys, did you know that Marzcunt's husband is an autistic gay manlet from the Philippines, that both of them are unemployed trailer trash losers who spend their welfare on Funkopops and Funimation DVDs, and that her father disowned her because he was tired to pay for a daughter who still tries to make it on Youtube at the age of 40?

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:09 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:21 am
Neat. Disneyland has a Falcon and a small moon
That's no moon. It's a gas giant.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:36 pm

I think it's hilarious how, "faggots," and youtubers have spent years trying to convince people that their lives are what you see in their media and yet every time they get criticized, lately, they say the exact opposite

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:58 pm

They're just getting unhinged because their ever-dwindling relevancy and ever-increasing history of toxic internet hijinks make it harder and harder to keep control over their public image.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:56 am

Mammoth momma. Didn't she say something about getting in shape like a year ago? I didn't realize she meant "getting in Larry's shape" all along.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.