Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:35 am
The way she BTFO'd Vic was pretty funny
Yeah, you're right. The way he's more popular and successful now than ever while she's still seething and has to beg for an oil change is pretty fucking funny. What were we thinking?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:44 am

Guest wrote:

5. You don't get to 1300 pages pounds without being interesting Marzgurl.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

ComaOfSouls

Post by ComaOfSouls » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:28 am

Why do so many people think Chris Sabat is jealous of Vic? He's probably the most popular anime dub VA, how would he be jealous of Vic? Also Sabat's a husband and father, do female fans coming in droves to him matter? I'm not here to argue about Vic, I'm more or less on the "StandWithVic" side, but those listed motives for Sabat sounds off. He might have beef with him more in line with being on Rial's side, like Sean Schemmel, somewhat blindly siding with Rial.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:40 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:27 pm
6. Not having a voice that sounds like a truck down shifting on the highway.
That's "nerd girl voice" which isn't very girly. Failed e-celeb girls like April von Lon or Inuitinua have those kind of voices, and it's not what guys are looking for. They want to have a fantasy girly pretty girlfriend they have a relationship.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:54 am

ComaOfSouls wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:28 am
that shit
>WhY WoUlD SaBaT Be JeAlOuS oF vIc?

Vic looks like the saxophone guy in the movie Lost Boys. Sabat is a short, fat, bald goblin.
Vic fucks women left and right without even trying. Sabat has to resort to casting couches, and when a voice actress rejected him he made her life impossible.
Vic is one of the few (or the only) animu VAs in America with some range and versatility. Fucking Lanipator is a better Sabat than the real Sabat.
Vic is a Trump supporter. Sabat, like the rest of his ilk, is a morally bankrupt liberal piece of shit who thinks that whoever disagrees with him is a nazi.
Vic at the moment is insanely popular, if those autists in that stream that i posted are telling the truth, while Sabat & co. have lost a lot of support.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:18 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:40 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:27 pm
6. Not having a voice that sounds like a truck down shifting on the highway.
That's "nerd girl voice" which isn't very girly. Failed e-celeb girls like April von Lon or Inuitinua have those kind of voices, and it's not what guys are looking for. They want to have a fantasy girly pretty girlfriend they have a relationship.
Marz's voice is in an entire new category. She hits her consonants like a pimp to a ho. Almost like she was raised in a truck stop garage.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:15 am

ComaOfSouls wrote:
Why do so many people think Chris Sabat is jealous of Vic? He's probably the most popular anime dub VA, how would he be jealous of Vic? Also Sabat's a husband and father, do female fans coming in droves to him matter? I'm not here to argue about Vic, I'm more or less on the "StandWithVic" side, but those listed motives for Sabat sounds off. He might have beef with him more in line with being on Rial's side, like Sean Schemmel, somewhat blindly siding with Rial.
Complicity explains the casting couch part but I will go further. Sabat isn't the most popular VA, he is the most known only because he is known to shove himself into every anime he can get his hands on by being many characters and the most popular if possible. It's known people don't respect Sabat for his skills because he has zero range and sounds the same even when playing multiple characters in the same anime. And he hasn't improved as a VA but has gotten worse and can be heard with his Vegeta.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:29 am

Also, Sabat is an OG of Funimation, back when they hired schmucks off the street. Pretty easy to build a resume when there's no competition

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:54 am
To be e-famous you need to do at least one of these things:

1. Be funny.
2. Be a friend simulator to lonely people.
3. Be a girlfriend simulator to lonely men.
4. Be sexy.
I'd add 5. Be interesting
1. The way she BTFO'd Vic was pretty funny.
2. You're too dumb to be her friend.
3. They know that they could never be worthy boyfriends to the Goddess.
4. Maybe she's too sexy for the average coomer; she's so far out of their league that they can't even fantasize about her
5. You don't get to 1300 pages without being interesting
Complicity wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:30 am
Fuck off Marz.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:06 am

ComaOfSouls wrote:
>Fagat is the most popular anime dub VA
I mean it was pretty obvious you're a retard but still, always nice to have confirmation