Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:29 pm

I actually know about byuu ("byuu" means "failure/mistake", what a fitting name), dude was always infamous for being a nut job drama whore king professional victim player fraud, but things got way worse when tranny pedo degenerates started to white knight him everywhere.

Didn't know about that fake suicide drama though. It's disappointing, Kiwi always fails when they deal with actually bad guys. I just hope Byuu vs Kiwi round 2 happens soon.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:09 pm
The Same thing with Krissy form CA- Weaboos go to japan all like their life long dream and live out their fantasy of being in "One of My Japanese Anime!" but are then Disillusion when they realize that their autism isn't reality, and become horrified that life as a nip is a nightmare (for reasons everyone on this forum has stated) And even worse if your a foreigner!

And I fucking Love it! :lol:
Stop talking shit on Niggles!! At least she used to be a good-looking cam whore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:46 pm

At least she can move back and be a fat nigress without value. She won't even look out of place in Louisiana or whatever the fuck swamp state she is from. Moe can confirm.

But what is a dumb faggot that cut his dick off going to do? Can't even be a regular faggot anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:29 pm
I actually know about byuu ("byuu" means "failure/mistake", what a fitting name), dude was always infamous for being a nut job drama whore king professional victim player fraud, but things got way worse when tranny pedo degenerates started to white knight him everywhere.

Didn't know about that fake suicide drama though. It's disappointing, Kiwi always fails when they deal with actually bad guys. I just hope Byuu vs Kiwi round 2 happens soon.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:09 pm
The Same thing with Krissy form CA- Weaboos go to japan all like their life long dream and live out their fantasy of being in "One of My Japanese Anime!" but are then Disillusion when they realize that their autism isn't reality, and become horrified that life as a nip is a nightmare (for reasons everyone on this forum has stated) And even worse if your a foreigner!

And I fucking Love it! :lol:
Stop talking shit on Niggles!! At least she used to be a good-looking cam whore.
From what I understand, byuu had a barely visited thread on foxdickfarms, and decided the best course of action to deal with that was to offer Nool some cash for the deletion of the thread, then threaten to kill itself when that didn't go anywhere. Then a supposed friend of his declared he killed himself and that was the extent of it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:06 am

https://sd2snes.de/blog/
To honor [byuu]’s memory this release contains a very brief farewell message that will be shown for a few seconds on first boot only (provided that your SD card is not write protected). I hope that you find this tolerable; it was important to me.
Thanks Foxdix, now every time I have a firmware update on my flashcart I have to see this "RIP byuu" crap.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 am

Because when you have a thread on a shitposting forum on page five, the best way to make it vanish is to bribe the admin.
I guess that's the logic to expect from a guy that thinks he'll be a woman if he chops his dick off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:06 am
https://sd2snes.de/blog/
To honor [byuu]’s memory this release contains a very brief farewell message that will be shown for a few seconds on first boot only (provided that your SD card is not write protected). I hope that you find this tolerable; it was important to me.
Thanks Foxdix, now every time I have a firmware update on my flashcart I have to see this "RIP byuu" crap.
What "memory" to honor? The faggot isn't dead.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:22 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 am
What "memory" to honor? The faggot isn't dead.
The memory of his dick? What do trannies do with their cocks once they have them amputated anyways? Do they have a little funeral and cremate it? Or do they keep it in a formaldehyde jar?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:43 am

R.I.P My Dick.

Had a short run, came and went and had a hard life with its ups and downs,
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:48 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:12 pm
I really wish #IStandWithVic would have gotten Marz fired from her job. Marz has bragged about who she works for before. But like most of us at DHI, I didn't give a fuck. So I don't remember anymore.
OK, FoxDicks says she works at CaptionMax.
https://www.stage32.com/Kaylyn.Saucedo
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:11 am

HAHAHA! It says her weight is 165.

BWAHAHAHAHA!