The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:53 pm
The videos make a noose look very appealing.
For them

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 am

I have no idea what happend
You developed hearing.

Like I was saying when first video released, everything sounded fucking plastic and mediocre, but here you tried to make it like it's good :lol:
There are some claims that it could be because they didn't use real drums but machine instead and drummer is stock, but I can tell you that it's just typical and fucking cheap US sound, where fucker behind mixer thinks LOUD IS AWESOME. That flat sound was fucking cancer incarnate in US metal from around 2007 onwards as well as swedish traditional heavy metal wave.
Sometimes, even big labels go for drums sounding this flat, because retards like it and there is nothing even pros can do about it.
Of course, could still be programmed, but to be honest, I've heard better programmed drums than this, but it doesn't sound like worst Running Wild albums.
There is also an option they had real drummer and he recorded that shit, but drums were digital (you know, that shit that looks like straight from guitar hero) or he just used digital triggers (which are also fucking popular).

I still find this shit revolting.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:47 am

That greenscreen is hilarious. They ruined the song, though, and all the video game imagery is just lame coming from middle aged men. It's really embarrassing.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:20 am

Guestfag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 am
Like I was saying when first video released, everything sounded fucking plastic and mediocre, but here you tried to make it like it's good :lol:
Who are you, you spastic retard? I've never said that their music was any good, you're tripping balls. If you're that guestfag that everybody makes fun of, then I get it, because you get confused and think everybody is against you...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:34 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:20 am
Guestfag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 am
Who are you, you spastic retard? I've never said that their music was any good, you're tripping balls. If you're that guestfag that everybody makes fun of, then I get it, because you get confused and think everybody is against you...
I meant you as the forum, group of people, because I remembered some praise for it here and I wasn't wrong. Here you go:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 am
Honestly, the musicianship and production is not bad at all. The mix is very modern and clean. I'm surprised the engineer got all the tracks at such a consistent fidelity considering they're getting audio tracks from all over the country through different people.
But, while digging, I also found this. You might know this guy
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:35 pm

And it would be fine for bunch of guys just doing something in their freetime, if it wasn't for James and his fucking cuckface.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think some of you here jumped on me when I said Darkman episode was "watchable" :lol:

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm

The singer is transitioning into a progressive feminist lesbian, and Jamesy is too autistic to figure out that, if he wants a "heavy metal" look, at the very least he must take those nerd glasses off.
He looks like a white Steve Urkel trying too hard to fit in at best, a gimp on his way to the dungeon at worst.
That autistic mannerism and cuck faces he displays in those music videos makes me think that his mental state has seriously deteriorated in recent years.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Mike was the last thing keeping him grounded to some level of sanity
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:57 pm

If you watch Matei's pizza stream you could argue they held eachother at bay. He's gone full schizo

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:49 pm

I wish the kiwi guests would fuck off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm
He looks like a white Steve Urkel trying too hard to fit in at best, a gimp on his way to the dungeon at worst.
Except Steve was an accordion god.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette