The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:45 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:49 am
So the guy closest to James plays bass? I just realized that there is a total of 7 people on stage. Keyboard guy, drummer, main singer, Justin, James, and 2 other guys with stringed instruments. I am a noob when it comes to instruments but what is James and the other 2 playing?
Okay, I'll humour you.
The bald dude next to James plays bass guitar, usually only referred to as bass. You can tell from it only having four, fat strings.
James plays guitar and that retarded lefty plays a right-handed guitar upside down, which is the dumbest shit I've ever seen, so I don't blame you for being confused.

Now, having two guitars is perfectly normal for rock bands. 2 guitars, 1 bass, drums and a singer (unless one of the others sings already) is the usual setup.

One guitarist usually plays rhythm guitar, the other lead guitar. A very good example is AC/DC. Go watch any life show and you'll quickly figure out what's going on.

What's also odd (besides the lefty idiot) is that James at some point switches to an 8-string guitar. He does not need it at all.
If you wanted to play something downtuned, say Death Metal, you'd usually just tune down a regular 6-string. The exception being if you wanted to keep the thin strings at regular tuning for some mad solo. But James doesn't play solo. He effectively only uses four or five of those eight strings.
Basically, he's just a poser, showing off his expensive guitar that he can't even take advantage of.

It's like those rich fucks on Sylt that drive a 600HP Lamborghini on an island with a speed limit of 100 km/h that you cross in 20 minutes lengthwise.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 am

Thanks. So it's even more retarded than I thought. I didn't even realize that the lefty had the guitar upside down and James's second guitar had more strings. Mostly because I was focusing on the music itself.

So it was even more amateur hour.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:49 am

It's baffling, honestly.
Jimmy Hendrix also played a righty guitar as a lefthander. But he obviously stringed it for left-handed use.
This retard doesn't. He honestly just has a righty, stringed like a righty and plays it upside down. I have never seen such bullshit before.

So every grip for chords, he needs to do in reverse and he plays upstrokes on every downstroke.
It's a bit like holding a trumpet the other way around, sucking instead of blowing and claiming it's basically the same. It's not and it is audible.

I know I'm going on and on about it buts it's just baffling.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:25 am

Oh mah gawd what is he wearing?
I am fremdschäming so hard right now.

I couldn't bear watching more than a minute of this crap, this singer is painful to listen to.
It's a trap!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:17 am

If you want to see passion for videogames in metal music, there are dozens of examples before you even have to scrape the barrel. Here is one great example off the top of my head. Also, F for Ben Daglish

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:02 am

The thing that makes me laugh the most is that nobody likes Red Viper, not even most of the main Cinemassacre subreddit which sucks James's cock. It's actually amazing actually. :lol:

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:42 am

Much thanks for the reminder, I loved Last Ninja.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:49 am
It's baffling, honestly.
Jimmy Hendrix also played a righty guitar as a lefthander. But he obviously stringed it for left-handed use.
This retard doesn't. He honestly just has a righty, stringed like a righty and plays it upside down. I have never seen such bullshit before.

So every grip for chords, he needs to do in reverse and he plays upstrokes on every downstroke.
It's a bit like holding a trumpet the other way around, sucking instead of blowing and claiming it's basically the same. It's not and it is audible.

I know I'm going on and on about it buts it's just baffling.
I can almost guarantee that this is the core of his special snowflake persona.
A left-handed guitarist, born in a red-handed world.
Blissfully ignorant of the people that came before him, he set out to invent a new and revolutionary way to play guitars, bravely challenging our concept of, I dunno, guitars? These people always have to challenge us with their mere existence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:04 am

I was amazed noone sported a cool instrument like this

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:16 pm

You don't get it. It's actually really simple why he plays like that.
He has a huge boner for Black Sabbath, so of course he tries to play like Iommi.

Also, I don't know why you look for retardation when there is none in technique he tries to play. He just doesn't have talent for that and he's retarded, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Dan Swano is playing guitar like that, but I guess that's complete nobody and some might never heard of him. He is somewhat successful, unlike RockStar Bimmy, maybe that's why it works for him.