The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Nothing so primitive, he used pen and paper, then had somebody rewrite it on computer.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:30 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm
Nothing so primitive, he used pen and paper, then had somebody rewrite it on computer.
Probably Justin Silverman.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:29 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm
April loves primates.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:18 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:45 am
The only thing that justifies this is if the Red Cow guys' theory of James wrote a diary around the time of him being expelled and it eventually turned into an autobiography is legit. It would explain why so much of his autobiography is dedicated to his time in College.
You know that would make sense. Even the Truth guys couldn't figure out why the fuck most of the biography is about college and not his days as Cinemassacre.

Also we need to find out where his first announcement of writing an autobiography was. I am sure that it was years ago which makes it hilarious.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:11 am

I think it was around the time he ended that Board James show, or maybe before that. I know he was saying something about an autobiography for a while.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:40 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:40 pm
I'm listening to the audio book because it was free on audible.
Big mistake. I got it from the deep seas early on, but decided not to suffer - the bounty of memes that came from this was more than enough, but I think if you try to actually read it/listen to it, it's a boring slog, because for every insane/ridiculous moment that's out there, there is Bimmy droning on and on about nonsense for 10 pages. People said he spend almost entire chapters worth of reading on being expelled. I just let other weirdos pick out the juicy stuff and the "book" can rot as far as I am concerned.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:54 am
missed him including the reason for the reeing is because the bus driver said fuck in that conversation. :lol:
Even better, the driver said "we were the balls on a dick", which is now a staple of any cultured discussion about Mr.Rolfe.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:18 pm
You know that would make sense. Even the Truth guys couldn't figure out why the fuck most of the biography is about college and not his days as Cinemassacre.
I've probably seen hundreds of posts stating similar ideas, so I would say they are very much aware. "Muh biography" started as a fucking diary, because it is written like one, and he started writing it as a kid. Even with his autistic powers, I somehow doubt he would be able to write down everything in the same fashion retrospectively, you can tell when he was writing down fresh memories and when he was reminiscing. The retard just didn't have the common decency to either have it rewritten by somebody normal, or call it what it is, muh diary.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:07 pm

>tfw your internet idol's autobiography is just an autistic, non-fictional version of Le Petit Nicolas
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:18 pm

Don't you disrespect Little Nicholas, which was actually written by a person who knew thing or two about comedy. Admittedly, Goscinny probably didn't rock a pedo stache at the age of 18, running in the woods with children half their age, but oh well, can't have everything.

Also, Nicholas was supposed to be like 9 or even less, right? Bimmy wrote most of this shit between 15 and 18.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:44 pm

That's why I called it the autistic version.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:46 pm

Got to the roomgoers and I just have to sau his chapter naming is ridiculous. Chapter 3 F part 4?!?!