Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:39 am
I’ll always remember him fondly as Hal.
Same. It's weird; Malcolm in the Middle was rather popular at the time and it's like it's been totally forgotten. I never see it on my TV schedule. Only the first season was released on DVD. (Music rights issues.)
Last time I remember seeing it was on some random cable channel like Fuse or something similar. Shame too, it’s a great show, didn’t know that about the home media release either.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:24 am

Now you bitches know how us fans of the Drew Carey Show feel. One season came out back in 2008 or so. I was able to tape some episodes off Part, but damn.

Malcolm in the Middle is gay tho.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 5:27 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:24 am
Now you bitches know how us fans of the Drew Carey Show feel.
I feel your pain brother, Cleveland did indeed rock. Plus that was my introduction to Craig Ferguson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 5:57 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:39 am
I’ll always remember him fondly as Hal.
Same. It's weird; Malcolm in the Middle was rather popular at the time and it's like it's been totally forgotten. I never see it on my TV schedule. Only the first season was released on DVD. (Music rights issues.)
Last time I remember seeing it was on some random cable channel like Fuse or something similar. Shame too, it’s a great show, didn’t know that about the home media release either.
Lol, you guys need to start importing. I just did some research and found out that the show got a complete home video release in Germany.
Don't worry, the original dub is on there, but I can't promise that the menu has an English option too.

Oh, and the UK apparently also got the full series, just in case you want something less exotic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 6:03 am

I’ll keep that in mind. My thing with some shows is how long they are and my difficulty in marathoning stuff these days. I’m lucky if I can get through 12 episodes without a hiatus, my ability to veg out is leaving me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 am

I can feel you, bro. Anything more than 50 episodes (the holy maximum set out by tokushit) is just too fucking much for my taste.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 10, 2021 6:30 am

>having spare time to binge watch shit

I'm envious.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 6:45 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 am
I can feel you, bro. Anything more than 50 episodes (the holy maximum set out by tokushit) is just too fucking much for my taste.
Exactly. I think working on call for so many years kinda ruined that for me, like I can never settle down and am always ready to stop what I’m doing even when there’s nothing going on, sucks because I want to watch some old animu like Casshan and those shows are always close to the 40 or 50 mark. I’m bad about focusing on video games too, especially long stuff like RPGs.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 10:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:57 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 am
Liar Revealed wrote:

Lol, you guys need to start importing. I just did some research and found out that the show got a complete home video release in Germany.
Don't worry, the original dub is on there, but I can't promise that the menu has an English option too.

Oh, and the UK apparently also got the full series, just in case you want something less exotic.
Is all the music intact, though? Married With Children got its fucking theme changed from Frank Sinatra to some generic elevator muzak.

You can buy ripped shows of pretty much anything off ebay, but I can't vouch for its quality. Somebody ripped a bunch of Mama's Family episodes off cable to DVD for my grandmother and they looked really good .

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 10:15 am

No clue if any tunes got switched out, guest.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:30 am
>having spare time to binge watch shit

I'm envious.
It's easy if you're living the Chad Hikikomori lifestyle - now more popular than ever!
-Yours Truly