Post by Newhalf » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Pac Man 2 was a piece of garbage.
Go fuck yourself, Jamesy.
It's a trap!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:41 am

Jamesy is just a glorified narrator, he doesn't play the games and a script is being written by a literal caveman at Stinkwave. He's just that pathetic and couldn't care less. It's just a cashcow to "support muh kids", I'm just wondering how much worse the "writing", or in this case, cave paintings, can get.

So if anything, blame the caveman for fucking up about this garbage game - from what I've seen, Pac-Man 2 is insane and the moon logic is indeed strong. It's not as bad as that infamous Alex Kid game, but it's pretty bad.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:45 am

The channel dipped below 10 million views in a month for the first time in a decade. Used to reliably be over 20 million until the last couple years. Reality is catching up with old Bimmy.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:46 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:41 am
It's just a cashcow to "support muh kids"
Won't be that for much longer if the writing or at least the delivery doesn't improve - these videos ooze boredom and the views reflect that. Episode 200 is four videos away now, and that will more or less be James's last chance to win back some old-timers and prove that he's still capable of producing something decent. We all know anniversaries are his thing, so if he doesn't put any effort into that, it's game over.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:50 am

He's still getting good numbers, I'm not buying the autists at CineTruth declaring every month the "worst numbers ever", what's even the point in being that petty. His numbers just aren't dropping fast enough, it will take years until it will be a bit more evident - losing 1% every month is nothing, because sadly, he still uploads frequently enough for jewtube to recomment him I presume, his channel is far from dead. Wake me up when his videos will struggle to break the 100K, then it will be fun, because you might see him start sweating.

At some point, the cucklord will be forced into streaming, or one of the fatties will force him into setting up the patreon, which will take Jimmy a whole month to figure out, no doubt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:43 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 pm
sequel to the biggest arcade game ever
You base that on what exactly? In terms of earnings that's NBA Jam.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:55 am

The numbers on new AVGN videos have dropped 50% just in the last year.

And he stopped all other non-AVGN weekly content entirely (rental reviews and James and Mike Mondays we're each good for 150-200k views each episode).

It's a pretty extreme drop in views. the sponsors can see that videos now top out at 850k instead of 2.5 million views after a month.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:14 pm

He hates his life. He might be tanking it on purpose.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:32 pm

RedLine wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:14 pm
He hates his life. He might be tanking it on purpose.
Tanking your show with no survivors takes more thought than Jamesy is capable of having. If he could think that far ahead he wouldn't be married or raising Tyrone's kids right now.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:40 pm

Apparently he throws a big temper tantrum about haters, how he has no time, and kisses Screenwave's ass. Mostly in the last 3 minutes.
Haven't watched it; not sure if I want to. It sounds like it will make me hate James if I see this.
お前はもう死んでいる。