The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:39 pm

I don't like that song to begin with, which makes this embarrassing video even worse to me.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Watching a morbidly obese man singing in the world's lamest battle vest is embarrassing.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 pm

A super obese man, wearing a denim vest that is many sizes too small and a t-shirt with a character from a child's television show, sings in front of a 3D model of a handheld electronic game from over 20 years ago.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:45 am

Rex Viper - Eye of the Tiger :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy shit, I didn't expect this to be THIS cringe. Musically it sucks ass, everything sounds a bit off-balance and the singer sounds horrible. Are there drums? There's a guy playing drums on the video, but I can't hear them. Did James get his wonder kid to mix this? When the tempo picks up, there's a weird SSSSSHHHH sound coming out my monitors. Yes, this is a real treat for the ears. Not only it sounds like shit, but everything that is going on on the video is extremely stupid, uninspiring and LAME. The same garbage animations are repeated at least five times and whose brilliant idea it was to get that fat piece of shit there to dance? Yeah, shake that booty! RORW! And how does this relate to Rocky 3? Is Clubber supposedly Gameboy...? And Rocky is... Tiger handheld..? WTF?

I know the AVGN fanbase is probably one of the most retarded fanbases there is, but it's still surprising to see how many likes that video has. One have to be incredibly retarded to unironically like this.
SpoilerShow
"Dumdi dumdi daa, playing my Tiger Electronics LCD, oh crap, there's A TIGER!!"

HAHHAHHAHAAA!! YOU GUYS SO FUNNY!!! HAHHAHHAAA
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 pm
Does he sexually identify as Gengar, or does he just wanna fuck Gengar?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Justin is so much of a consoomer retard that he bought Ethnic Cleansing from Resistance Records just to make a shitty review.

"Durr, I hate Nazis. I hate them so much that I'm handing my money to them, durr."

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:03 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Musically it sucks ass, everything sounds a bit off-balance and the singer sounds horrible. Are there drums? There's a guy playing drums on the video, but I can't hear them. Did James get his wonder kid to mix this? When the tempo picks up, there's a weird SSSSSHHHH sound coming out my monitors. Yes, this is a real treat for the ears. Not only it sounds like shit, but everything that is going on on the video is extremely stupid, uninspiring and LAME.
If it's that shit, SSF will probably unironically love it. Song of the year for him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:44 pm

Fucking hell! I actually watched it and it's atrocious!
Shit singing, terrible mix or maybe even botched recording.

What was the point of the 8 string guitar? Did they want to flex? If so, maybe instead spend the money on getting the lefty a lefty guitar (you're not Hendrix) or at the very least string it like one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:52 pm

The same guitar lead seven years ago and it's proof that some people just can't improve.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:33 am

Chubby Emu made a medical video staring Fat Bastard and it of course involves diabetes.

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:52 pm
The same guitar lead seven years ago and it's proof that some people just can't improve.
You've described me perfectly.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.