SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:28 pm
Hey, he stole the song name.
Not only is he a common thief, but he stole the hymn of the swedish curling team!

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:10 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:42 pm
It's fucking revolting. Obviously, the actual musicians are just fucking around, trying to leech some of the Jamesy's audience (idiots), while James is being his autistic self (the best part is his moving toupee, nice catch, Redline), and the most exciting thing happening is when they summon the ogre around 3:45. And it sounds so bad. The mixing is just fucked, as if James did it himself. I have no idea what happend, but it sounds so flat, as if they recorded it in a barn - I'm guessing everybody recorded this separately, or at least James did (if they even used his guitar, no idea) and somebody fucked up massively.

What is going on here?! This isn't even balding, it's like his scalp is just missing. Maybe some redskin took offense (who wouldn't, when you look at what James has been shitting out in past 10 years) and took the matter in their own hands.

Still can't make expressions like a normal person.
The father of all IN's everyone

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:14 am

Complicity wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm
The singer is transitioning into a progressive feminist lesbian, and Jamesy is too autistic to figure out that, if he wants a "heavy metal" look, at the very least he must take those nerd glasses off.
He looks like a white Steve Urkel trying too hard to fit in at best, a gimp on his way to the dungeon at worst.
That autistic mannerism and cuck faces he displays in those music videos makes me think that his mental state has seriously deteriorated in recent years.
Soooo..... Every metalfag ever?

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:51 am

my 3 main gripes
i) Klezmer rendition of themesong
ii) his toupée isn't sitting right on his bald head
iii) he actually says Pac Man 2 is a good game - no F-bombs, no burning the cartridge, nothing

WTF. It's a universally panned game, how can he fuck that up? Unfair mechanics, moon logic, even when the mechanics work the gameplay is unfunny. Main reason to even glance at the game is making Pac-Man hurt and suffer. You can tell right away that he played with a full game guide and savestates
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:45 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:10 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:42 pm
It's fucking revolting. Obviously, the actual musicians are just fucking around, trying to leech some of the Jamesy's audience (idiots), while James is being his autistic self (the best part is his moving toupee, nice catch, Redline), and the most exciting thing happening is when they summon the ogre around 3:45. And it sounds so bad. The mixing is just fucked, as if James did it himself. I have no idea what happend, but it sounds so flat, as if they recorded it in a barn - I'm guessing everybody recorded this separately, or at least James did (if they even used his guitar, no idea) and somebody fucked up massively.

What is going on here?! This isn't even balding, it's like his scalp is just missing. Maybe some redskin took offense (who wouldn't, when you look at what James has been shitting out in past 10 years) and took the matter in their own hands.

Still can't make expressions like a normal person.
The father of all IN's everyone
Soy Metal.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:51 am
Unfair mechanics, moon logic, even when the mechanics work the gameplay is unfunny.
TOBY FAIR, "moon" logic here is nowhere near Sierra and/or LucasArts. Gameplay is more or less point and click, there is not much wrong with it, but I don't remember unfair mechanics maybe except mini-games/bosses that stand out?
It's not the worst and there is not even much to get angry or talk about and it's mostly panned, because it's different. It's one of those games that you can play and quickly forget abou it, becsuse there was nothing exceptional about it (other than name).
Without watching I can say he doesn't have much to say about it and whatever he says is forced, because he is not into point and click and he doesn't give a shit about them, because he finds them boring and avoids them (like he said in sega cd review years ago).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:06 am

The extra layer of annoying in Pacman 2 is that you have less direct control of Pacman, depending on how hurt his feefees are atm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 pm

From what I heard, the SNES version is not compatible with the SNES Mouse, which is really dumb.

What always irritated me was the unbridled arrogance of naming this game Pac-Man 2. Like, "this is the real sequel to the biggest arcade game ever. Fuck all those other Pac-Man sequels." If you're going to pull that shit, you'd better have one hell of a game to back it up. Not this weird crap that isn't even the same genre as Pac-Man.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:53 pm

And that mistake was later repeated by "Guilty Gear 2".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette