The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:50 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:10 pm
What did they expel him for? Was he being a Chris Chan?
It was basically this:

And James was Jimbo with the camera.
James insists to this day that his video was art and he was persecuted for it.
The dean let him come back to school after a year's suspension, and James is an ingrate.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Man, Jimbo really did peak in school.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Here's his book, if anyone wants more context:
https://anonfiles.com/MeG3W4J9y4/Bimmy540-AMMN_pdf

I skimmed through it and it's really boring. He has no idea what parts of his life people care to read about. Dude put his entire youth in there, embarrassing TMI and all. Even talks about his flatulent grandma.

It depicts a really messed up kid that was obviously autistic, but misdiagnosed as ADHD. Any weird/hyper kid got slapped with that label in the late 80s-early 90s.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:03 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:56 pm
But that's not the interesting part. There is a guy in there who said that you guys did realize anything was wrong with James until the movie's release. Even after April's Caucasian Sausage Fest. Just wondering how true it was since I only joined after MarzCunt's spergout on Vic.
I don't think most people really followed him at the time (around 2012-2014), and people just dunked on him because of the e-begging, but not much came out of that. He was still very much liked for a while, mainly because the company he was in was much, much worse, this was when tgwtg was beginning to implode, so nobody really cared about Bimmy, especially since he had absolutely no drama going.

The only thing being Matei going crazy and banning everyone who said anything negative, like certain Red Dragon on Spoony's forums. A lot of people never liked Mike, for a good reason, but Bim was pretty much never mocked or criticized. If you look at the 4chan stuff, where the alleged relative of April (not Orcil, let's not get them mixed up) first mentioned Bimmy is autistic, he mentioned that most of the time, you don't really see it, because Bimster tries to act normal. It's when the mask slips, then you can really see it. And similarly to Booger, the mask began slipping more and more over the years.

Sure, now it's easy to look back and see some weird stuff even from the beginnings - especially his "home movies", but most of the people never really knew about that abysmal garbage. If he tried to show off his home movies more, I'm sure he would be a laughing stock in no time, but for some reason, he kept that mostly out of the way.

The "book" is really just a shitty journal, written by autist with zero writing and storytelling abilities, and with no editor (there allegedly was one, but who knows what he did, certainly no proofreading or rewrites, because he would have to rewrite the entire thing).

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:18 pm

Oof. This is probably the worst excerpt yet. It confirms that James feels like he shouldn't have to work anymore because he has kids. Absolutely mental, as the Brits would say.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacr ... e_process/
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:05 am

You are reading way too much into it - are you forgetting that this is an autistic retard, who describes everything in overly dramatic fashion, because he doesn't understand basic emotions and tries to substitute them from pop culture?

Dude lives through a movie lens. To him, the idea of getting up and getting dressed is the most exciting thing his rat brain can process, if we were to describe it, you would think a little kid is trying to plagiarize some overly dramatic scene from a blockbuster, that just happened to feature somebody waking up.

One think I am finding increasingly creepy though, is his fixation on his daughters. No, this isn't just him being a great dad, like everybody wants to say - he is obsessed with them. As if he wanted to just have them trapped forever and ever in his "loving" embrace, 24/7 Maybe it's just autism again, but no normal parent would want to be with their children all day long. This motherfucker, on the other hand, acts like it's his mission to spend every waking second with them. It's unhinged - I'm sensing some issues, where the daughters will grow up all fucked up (as if there was any doubt of that), because Mama Rolfe (him) won't give them any personal space.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:31 am

They're gonna learn how to game with daddy's joystick, if you catch my drift.
And I think I've found a great opening quote for later printings.
SpoilerShow
Better to remain silent and be thought an autist than to speak and remove all doubt
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:23 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:05 am
One think I am finding increasingly creepy though, is his fixation on his daughters. No, this isn't just him being a great dad, like everybody wants to say - he is obsessed with them. As if he wanted to just have them trapped forever and ever in his "loving" embrace, 24/7 Maybe it's just autism again, but no normal parent would want to be with their children all day long. This motherfucker, on the other hand, acts like it's his mission to spend every waking second with them. It's unhinged - I'm sensing some issues, where the daughters will grow up all fucked up (as if there was any doubt of that), because Mama Rolfe (him) won't give them any personal space.
I found it odd how he often had to go off topic to babble about them, but I figured it was just to emotionally manipulate his viewers into believing this image of a innocent and hard working provider. As opposed to the dishonest slacker he really is. He certainly should've kept any details about them out of the conversations with Justin, since that dude is connected to a confirmed pedo. (Bob Magrann)
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Do you really need to know about Justin's pedo connections to keep your children, any children, far, far, VERY FAR away from him?
SpoilerShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Maybe the kids are on the same mental level as him. Like how he was hanging out with kids when he was a teen.
お前はもう死んでいる。