The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Complicity » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:04 pm
Crowd funding has taken off big time since he did it. If he had the desire he could easily fund a sequel or several of them if he films around his city or goes to Canada. There's literally no reason he can't have a career in filmmaking except his ham of a wife won't let him.
Even without his coal burning wife, at the end of the day he tried his best as a movie director and the result was another Kickassia.
Since then it's been either going through the motions as the AVGN, or getting a job which pays much less.
He was already dead inside before Bootsy and 10Incher left.
The shitty tattoo, the shitty band and the shitty toupee are his way of coping, but in the end he doesn't have any strength left in him.
While Spoony chose to tell everyone to fuck off and be a leech, he chose to become the puppet dancing to the tune of both the slobs and his wife, while the Ohio Gamer has become the superior AVGN.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 10:34 pm
Uh-oh. The tranny is dangerously hanging too close to Married No Time Man. Will that picture be used as basis for a divorce proceeding?
I wonder who tops.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:37 pm

"I'm too lazy/pussy-whipped to make my movie, so I'll just blab the story on a YouTube video."
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:41 pm

"Money does not buy time."

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:27 am

It's always wise to plan your no budget movie around a full scale fictional amusement park.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:52 am

Two surprising things:

1. James is a decent storyteller. He doesn't trip up over his words and his new mic gives him a PBS/ASMR quality.

2. I was left wondering what happens next, even if the idea of a magical horror dragon in another room sounds goofy.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:25 am

Do you listen to NPR a lot?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Not watching that shit. I refuse.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:09 am

Is James like in some "I don't care anymore" mode? So he realised being a real movie maker is never going to happen, So he's giving out his ideas for the movie that he was yammering about for a while, and surprise surprise. It's muh nostalgia and childhood. Like fuck me, is his life right now really that shit that he keeps retreating to his happy place of his childhood. Look, you can try to turn your basement into an old rental store, you can keep around your old shit like your made up board games from when you where a kid, You can do that shit all you want, but that won't be enough to keep you from the reality you're in, with a commanding wife and your kids, the leeches you hang around with, and the friends you pushed away. I know the good ol' days are one thing, but god damn this shit is down right pathetic.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:09 am
is his life right now really that shit that he keeps retreating to his happy place of his childhood.
Yes it is.