Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:22 pm

Ghost of Norm McD wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:35 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:15 am
He's another Movieblob type who thinks he's a genius and doesn't understand why people laugh at him.
I'd rather suck Sargoy of Akkike off to completion than spend five minutes in the company of Movie Blob.
I'd spend five minutes in the company of MovieBlob...if I could beat the shit out of him within those five minutes

Soygoy of Cuckkad always feels the need to be the smartest guy in the room, whereas MovieBlob is only tough on the internet and on twatter particularly. Put him in a non safe space where he has to engage with other people and you'll quickly find that he's a giant pussy, emphasis on giant

Hell, we've even seen it on twatter a bit. He was perfectly happy to talk shit about the late TotalCancer when he didn't think TotalCancer would see the tweets, but as soon as he did and responded, Blob pussied out and went 'Er, I wasn't talking to you, friendo'

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Blobbo at some point went after TotalBitchfit? :lol: Guess I've missed that. Admittedly, the less I remember about that egomaniac, the better. Him dying was the greatest proof that karma exists. I hate how so many people were scared of that cretin.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:48 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:29 pm
Blobbo at some point went after TotalBitchfit? :lol: Guess I've missed that.

Notice the 'I-I wasn't talking to you, friend' pussy faggotry when he gets caught. We've seen this numerous times, such as when he got absolutely battered by Amanda Milius.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:41 pm

This is even funnier than these other internet tough guys who do everything in their power to only hint at the person they're shitting on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette