NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 am
She did presume whatever she crapped out would be successful, but it's the publisher who decided to pull the marketing for this particular turd.
All those SJW media critics cannot write for shit. If they could, they'd be actually successful writers. All they're taught and all they study is how to criticize something, but never how to create interesting characters, creative scenarios, or narrative structure. Our current writing education is absolutely dreadful.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 am

It's official, her sequel is NOT a New York Times Best seller.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:40 am

One can only wonder why is that...

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 am
It's official, her sequel is NOT a New York Times Best seller.
Huh. Even her goon friends didn't want to come to bat for her

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 am
Huh. Even her goon friends didn't want to come to bat for her
I guess because of Lindsay's "squint" comment getting her canceled?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:58 pm

I had forgotten she'd been cancelled recently. Over what I don't remember. Don't care either, except to wonder aloud if it may be the reason she's out of privilege points.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:18 pm

She didn't get cancelled. She got fucking ratio'ed because she's a cunt and totally left the internet forever because she can dish it out but not take it. Then she came back and made a boring ass 2 hour video about what a victim she is, even though her career, livelihood and family were never once under threat, unlike real cancel culture victims

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:18 pm
She didn't get cancelled. She got fucking ratio'ed because she's a cunt and totally left the internet forever because she can dish it out but not take it. Then she came back and made a boring ass 2 hour video about what a victim she is, even though her career, livelihood and family were never once under threat, unlike real cancel culture victims
This 100%. Doge and Brad went through way worse shit because of her involvement in ChangeTheChannel than anything that happened during her supposed "cancellation". She has been going around for months complaining about it on stuff like BBC Radio 4 and The Financial Diet when nothing happened to her at all. Also Looks like Lindsay is trying to wring sympathy from her simp followers. https://www.instagram.com/p/CVgHzcIPu12/

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:58 pm
I had forgotten she'd been cancelled recently. Over what I don't remember. Don't care either, except to wonder aloud if it may be the reason she's out of privilege points.
She actually didn't do anything wrong. All she did was disparage a "diverse" movie and made Twitter people mad. But when James Rolfe did the same thing earlier, Lindsay took the mob's side. So I have no sympathy for her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:55 pm
She actually didn't do anything wrong. All she did was disparage a "diverse" movie and made Twitter people mad. But when James Rolfe did the same thing earlier, Lindsay took the mob's side. So I have no sympathy for her.
I doubt they even remember why they did it. They need someone to sacrifice as to get their fix of outrage each week. The key is that these crazies are not healthy so you shouldn't care what they say. Get off twitter and don't seek their validation. Lindsay however is a twitter addict and cares very deeply what the twitter crowd thinks so them turning on her is a big deal.