NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:05 pm
I guess if you wanted to put a positive spin on it.
I don't know how you've put a negative one on it. None of those people want to pay to read her book

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Her publisher and her YouTube buddies haven't been shilling it. Bookstores have it on the bottom shelf of their new releases, it hasn't cracked the top 10 on any of Amazon's oddly specific ranked lists, and they didn't get anyone to buy out the stock from the stores the NYT checks with when they make their bestseller's list. She'll be lucky if she gets a 3rd book out of this.

Also of note, the book has a foreward that's basically "If this book triggers you it's not my fault" which is funny coming from a wokescold whose career has been complaining about how fiction should meet the politics of 5 seconds ago. And if you're hoping for some sweet raptor on human action, most of the book is the main character going on about muh trauma.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:40 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:09 am
I dunno guys. Her sequel might be a flop. There's no torrent of it yet.
I'm going to take a wild guess about the plot of the new piece of shit:
The tall, dark skinned Muslim alien/transformer is going to impregnate Self-Insert Sanchez Cortez Ortega Sacarico Ellis, but her aged, human, trashy uterus spontaneously aborts the little freak of nature.
Even though current president Obammy declares the event a national tragedy, their relationship never recovers.
Space Arab Hunk leaves her fat ass and marries the fertile, right-winged blonde supermodel Lauren Western, while the Self-Insert becomes even fatter and uglier, stuffing her face with ice cream sandwiches and wine on the toilet.
Her dog dies after she sits on it.
Moral of the story:
Beware of toxic masculinity, low IQ cat ladies, it also comes from space.

I'm way more curious to know how Razorfist's The Long Moonlight Black Cock fares in comparison.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 pm
pibbs wrote:
It's on libgen and MAM (private tracker). JFC the amount of seeds on the torrent tracker are depressingly high.
How do I get it then? I'm not an expert at pirating, I just use Pirate Bay.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:36 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 pm
Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
It's on libgen and MAM (private tracker). JFC the amount of seeds on the torrent tracker are depressingly high.
How do I get it then? I'm not an expert at pirating, I just use Pirate Bay.
Here
Edit: Removed Warez link to avoid Lindsay having an excuse to take us down. Nothing illegal is pretty much the only rule here.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:12 am

Does it count as warez if the link is to something I'd tell anyone to avoid at all cost?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:28 am

Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
I saw it as well on a private tracker I use, the seeds were unfortunately a number other than zero.
Oengae wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:00 pm
Her publisher and her YouTube buddies haven't been shilling it. Bookstores have it on the bottom shelf of their new releases, it hasn't cracked the top 10 on any of Amazon's oddly specific ranked lists, and they didn't get anyone to buy out the stock from the stores the NYT checks with when they make their bestseller's list. She'll be lucky if she gets a 3rd book out of this.
It kinda reminds me about how Ernest Cline's 2nd and 3rd books came out with much less fanfare as Ready Player One. It almost feels like the publishers will go all out to get a new author with an audience to exploit, but they want to know if that audience will shell out for book 2 on its own. EIther that or Lindsay has a terrible agent, and they don't have to market the book that much because she didn't negotiate much of an advance.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:17 am

That arrogant bitch probably truly believed she was the next JD Salinger and people would flock to her new book with no effort or real marketing.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 am

She did presume whatever she crapped out would be successful, but it's the publisher who decided to pull the marketing for this particular turd.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:50 am

PassTheRemote wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:28 am
It kinda reminds me about how Ernest Cline's 2nd and 3rd books came out with much less fanfare as Ready Player One. It almost feels like the publishers will go all out to get a new author with an audience to exploit, but they want to know if that audience will shell out for book 2 on its own. EIther that or Lindsay has a terrible agent, and they don't have to market the book that much because she didn't negotiate much of an advance.
Maybe they have just realized that these modern hack writers age like spoiled milk, so they're not even going to waste money on the marketing.
Many people already grew tired of Cline's stick by the time he released his 2nd book, and many who - for some reason - loved RP1 hated RP2. I don't see his legacy lasting to a book 5.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette