NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:57 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:18 pm
I like how Lindsay backed herself into a corner. Now she can't divorce-rape her soyboy as easily. She'll lose her friend and wageslave if she does. And her friend might blab Lindsay's secrets if Lindsay hurts her brother.
Never thought I'd live to see Lindsay "Hot Dog Girl" Ellis make a bad decision :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Dude's a cuck who never seems to be around because of his job and she barely mentions him on social media. Even if she hated him she gets to spend his money on Transformer toys and pubcrawls through Disneyland. She'll keep him around until something better comes along. Wouldn't be the first time.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Why would she ever mention him? He's *white*.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:18 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:02 am
Ok, that marriage finally makes sense. I always wondered how the fat unemployed alcoholic got involved with a rocket scientist.
I like how Lindsay backed herself into a corner. Now she can't divorce-rape her soyboy as easily. She'll lose her friend and wageslave if she does. And her friend might blab Lindsay's secrets if Lindsay hurts her brother.
You are making a mighty big assumption that the wageslave won't backstab her own brother. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:05 pm
We all speculated that it was the case, but having that basically confirmed is amazing.
Nope. We've had a picture just days after their marriage. A bad quality one but it was good enough to show him to be a white beta.

I also don't know where you all are getting that rocket science stuff from. For all we know he could work in marketing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:04 pm
Dude's a cuck who never seems to be around because of his job and she barely mentions him on social media. Even if she hated him she gets to spend his money on Transformer toys and pubcrawls through Disneyland. She'll keep him around until something better comes along. Wouldn't be the first time.
He lost his job though

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm
I also don't know where you all are getting that rocket science stuff from. For all we know he could work in marketing.
He work(ed) at Space X.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:18 pm
He work(ed) at Space X.
And?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm
While you could well be correct, I don't think he'd be working long hours and barely be around if he just did something pointless for them like marketing or PR

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:52 pm

Him being a rocket surgeon is just DHI lore.