NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:45 am

Even cancel attempt survivors are still survivors, shitlord. It's the thought that counts.

And I reckon her next book will sell better, considering that her newfound "infamy" will give her more attention, while at the same time being tame enough that she can probably still get her book published without issue.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:46 pm

>Cancel culture is a good thing unless its aimed at me.
The left always eat their own.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:38 pm

Lindsey is always eating.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 am

Her being a professional victim won't do much for her book sales. Like others have said it was a non-event that lasted a couple of weeks that no one would remember if it wasn't for her constantly bringing it up. Plus it took her forever to get the first book out, so by the time the second comes out I doubt even she could keep the nontroversy alive unless she puts a sticker on the jacket that says "From the author of the hot take about Raya and the Last Dragon being an ATLA clone!"

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:12 am

Oengae wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 am
Her being a professional victim won't do much for her book sales. Like others have said it was a non-event that lasted a couple of weeks that no one would remember if it wasn't for her constantly bringing it up. Plus it took her forever to get the first book out, so by the time the second comes out I doubt even she could keep the nontroversy alive unless she puts a sticker on the jacket that says "From the author of the hot take about Raya and the Last Dragon being an ATLA clone!"
The only reason people will remember it was her unnecessarily long 2 hour video talking about it and other controversies she's had.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Let's not forget that she only got on that bestseller list because her management bought the fuck out of it during the hardest lockdown phase.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:36 pm

And because she sucked the right dicks. That's what it always comes down to with Lindsay. Sucking the right dicks

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:24 pm

She's fat because all that cum is high in calorie

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:31 am

I'm kinda looking forward to her next book.
Not really in the "It's going to be an interesting read and I'll pay good money for it" kind of way, though.
More like "I hope someone here gets a hold of a copy and does another book dissection".
It's a trap!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:54 am

Subplot where the awkward linguistics protagonist gets cancelled on twitter by anti-alien religious fundamentalists and she makes a 6-part video explaining herself on Youtube. The entire transcript is its own chapter and dropped with subtlety of an Ayn Rand protagonist monologue. Yes this would be anachronistic since the social media struggle sessions weren't a thing yet but don't expect Lindsay to care about accuracy since she just wants to whine and get fucked by the alien raptor thing.