NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:32 pm

In Lindsay's world, space aliens have human rights and unborn babies don't.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Aliens can fly through space. What can a fetus do?
Oengae wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:16 pm
You mean only doing front facing shots, only shooting from the shoulders up, and using a lighting rig turned up so high it could signal Batman?
Ah, the Onision camera setup. Never fails.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Tfw Sargcuck looks younger, fitter and better than than both Anita and white trash Ellis

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:58 pm
Tfw Sargcuck looks younger, fitter and better than than both Anita and white trash Ellis
>Thinking Soycuck looking better than two used up whores, one of whom is ((Armenian)) is a W

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:32 pm
In Lindsay's world, space aliens have human rights and unborn babies don't.
Quite amazing, innit? It may only be a mataphore but the hacking up and subsequent vacuuming of the butchered pheotus out of her cunt wasn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 pm

People should be allowed to determine whether they continue a pregnancy or not. But holy hell being a childless 40 something woman is a terrible idea. Without a kid what has she got to fill her time? Twitter drama and wine it seems. i don't envy people like her at all, I see them as sad pathetic people. This childless trend among secular progressives is downright idiotic and even anti-human.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:10 pm
Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:58 pm
>Thinking Soycuck looking better than two used up whores, one of whom is ((Armenian)) is a W
Not a W for him, a big fat L for those other 2.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 pm
People should be allowed to determine whether they continue a pregnancy or not. But holy hell being a childless 40 something woman is a terrible idea. Without a kid what has she got to fill her time? Twitter drama and wine it seems. i don't envy people like her at all, I see them as sad pathetic people. This childless trend among secular progressives is downright idiotic and even anti-human.
It's a problem that solves itself luckily. I'm glad most INs aren't pissing in the genepool by getting married and popping out kids. They're all extremely damaged, narcicisstic individuals who would raise even more broken children. So if they want to throw away their peak years on their youtube "career" and screaming into the twitter void, I say let them.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:18 am

Women don't change after pregnancy. That's a myth purported by cucks who have to justify their own bad life choices and perversions. Little Tyrone would just spend his childhood getting his ass filled by Big Tyrone while Todd creeps out of the closet to suck and bite his little dick and lap up the sperm droppings permeating from his asshole. Lindsey would still go to Disneyland alone to drink.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:22 am

It's a mercy killing for sure.
But a woman downright bragging about an abortion? If you ever encounter that IRL, run for the hills! One abortion or miscarriage is massive damage. Two+ causes irreversible damage to women and they are hopelessly broken mentally. Avoid at a cost in any context!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!