NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Osterzone » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:58 pm
She'll probably hire a nanny Nella to raise the kid for her.
Fixed

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:41 pm

Hire? Hahahahahaha!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:48 pm

I'm told this "Dan Olsen" is really interested in babysitting. Wonder why.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:51 pm

Only boys, though. Odd.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:47 pm
Abortion is a topic I really have no strong feelings about. Outside of obviously crazy shit like 7th month abortions, of course.

But I agree that she specifically shouldn't have a child. You will never find a woman that had either two abortions and/or two miscarriages that isn't exceptionally fucked in the head even by baseline woman standards.

One of the two is already bad. More will break them. They just go nuts.
She is a good example. The "controversy" that made her ragequit Twitter was perhaps the biggest nothingburger I have ever seen in terms of fake outrage.
She wouldn't care about that nontroversy if she had a pile of laudry to do and a small kid to care for.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:01 am

Yeah, don't bet on that. While having kids gives most people a sense of perspective and priorities, giving an alcoholic raging narcissist like Lindsay a small child to raise is probably the worst thing you could do. Child is likely to be neglected at best, abused at worst

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:30 am

Maybe the kid will be the screenwriter Lindsay never could be, the Gen Alpha Max Landis

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:37 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
She wouldn't care about that nontroversy if she had a pile of laudry to do and a small kid to care for.
If she was a normal woman. She isn't. She not only had at the very least one abortion, she made an entire movie rationalizing her decision to murder her baby.

One can meme all one wants. All women are crazy and so on. Yes, but they are also all very predictable. They are either neurotypical and are your average basic bitch or they are insane. But what's that going to be? Dark triad cluster B shit 99% of the time. Bipolar, narcissist or borderline.
Predictable.

Add an abortion, or worse, a miscarriage? Now you already know that "normal woman" is not what it's going to be in 80% of the cases.
Two? Insane guaranteed.

But where baseline with an insane woman it's extremely likely to be the above dark triad shit, with a damaged one it could be anything.

You can make an educated guess, sure. Plenty of abortions? Likely a sociopath. The promiscuity required would fit that, as would the narcissism and disregard for other people.
But it's not going to be a mentally stable woman. Ever. Because they just don't do shit like that.

Nigger, they have to live it! The biological functions are fierce, even in insane women.
They can tell you it's no big deal all they want but they had the hormonal effect and then either have hacked up and vacuumed or had a baby die and be a stillbirth. That doesn't leave any woman ever, not even the ultra insane ones, unshaken. Let alone the normal ones.

It's shellshock. Take any guy. From the dumbest to the smartest. From a subhuman to the master race. Have him sit in a trench bombarded for weeks.
Nobody leaves that unaltered. Nobody at all but perhaps some platinum psychopath but then those were already at the worst possible mental state by default, so the output is still the same.

So you're now suggesting that an absolute emotional wreck, some wino bitch that hasn't been able to cope with wilfully destroying the strongest interpersonal bond you can't even imagine, by doing something internally unforgivable to them, can just go to normal?

Bro, there's bitches prioritizing the crack pipe over a starving infant next to them. You clearly can't even imagine just how deranged they get.
I don't even blame you. Because it's as inhumane and unthinkable as killing your own infant child. Naturally, you'd think you'd act right if you had a child. But imagine you already had one and then beat it to death because it was inconvenient at the time.

Women are predictable. And they are colder and more pragmatic than a war criminal. But just like them, their actions don't leave them unchanged. No matter how much they insist they do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:52 am

No one will remember her "books" But she will foerever be known for this.
Sometimes the universe is all right.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:18 am

Fittingly enough, as her legacy was going to be known as "that girl that takes a dozen wieners to the face" even without that gif.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!