NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:00 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:29 am
It probably came down to money if I had to guess.
IIRC, he had an argument with Rob and told him that his plans for CA (destroy Hollywood) were retarded and that Doge was embarrassing himself playing the NC.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:00 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:29 am
It probably came down to money if I had to guess.
IIRC, he had an argument with Rob and told him that his plans for CA (destroy Hollywood) were retarded and that Doge was embarrassing himself playing the NC.
Met Rob too, he's alright I guess. Never knew what his plans for CA were, but if it was to destroy Hollywood, then he was fucking kidding himself. Doge does embarrass himself, but he's successful because autists just can't stop watching his bullshit.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:31 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:10 am
Met Rob too, he's alright I guess. Never knew what his plans for CA were, but if it was to destroy Hollywood, then he was fucking kidding himself.
It's on video somewhere. He really thought their growth would chip away at Hollywood and eventually their style of content would be more popular and Hollywood would be going down in flames.

He wasn't 100% incorrect, internet entertainment is slowly undermining and destroying Hollywood, which is setting itself on fire.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:33 am

For all it's worth, that Cowboy Beeb-Boop Netflix thing is much closer in spirit to a CA production than something meant for television.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:52 am

True. I could've filmed something better for free.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 am

I've seen footage of it. Looks fucking gross. Par for the course for Nigflix.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:24 pm

Wanna hear something funny? Since her sequel flopped (about a month or so) she's hardly been on twitter. Before, that mouthy bitch was posting all the accolades and PR announcements, and humble bragging about that NYT BEst Seller title.

Now she's hardly tweeting, maybe 1-2 times a week.

That NYTBS was the worst thing that could have happened to her. I'm sure she just cant figure out what happened with the second book. She's too arrogant to see the only reason she got the spot (for about 5 minutes) was because she had enough fans to just get her there. But even they didn't want to read more of that trash.

Wake up call stupid bitch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:30 pm

I wonder if she had to be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning yet. I know she has cultivated a high-as-fuck tolerance for the stuff, but even her liver has a limit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:24 pm
That NYTBS was the worst thing that could have happened to her.
You know what they say. If you want to destroy a man, give him a small measure of success

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:44 pm

I can't be assed to quote it but that bit a few pages back where Lindy was sucking off the fucking Pulitzer was absolutely disgusting. To her a man's value is what shitty gay globohomo awards he has. "Walter Duranty was a real cool guy" - Lindsay Ellid.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:10 am
Never knew what his plans for CA were, but if it was to destroy Hollywood, then he was fucking kidding himself.
He meant that he was going to murder all of the Jewish pedophiles with his katana just like he murdered Justin Carmichael.