NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Cuckara » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:49 pm
She was perfectly fine with Film Bloberto orbiting her in the past and even encouraged it.
She's turned against him now because he's no longer useful and her new clique of Breadtube goon retards hate him
Where did you find this? This gives me hope that someone out there screencapped the Iron Liz tweet.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:40 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:32 pm
Where did you find this? This gives me hope that someone out there screencapped the Iron Liz tweet.
I thought I saw it somewhere on Encyclopedia Dramatica many years ago. I couldn't find it now. Not sure what page I saw it on exactly, so it might still be there somewhere.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:10 am

Cuckara wrote:
I went crawling through archive. I did look for the Iron Liz tweet (in fact I went in with the specific intent of finding it) , but there's like 990 urls and she's such a cunt that, after a while, I just gave up. I couldn't read any more of her bullshit.

Perhaps if I had more to go on, like Iron Liz's twitter handle, I'd be more successful. There's even a chance she forgot to delete it off Twatter itself

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:40 am

See that Lindsay has blown up (kek) and it’s all over a 2 hour cancel culture is for me, not for thee video. Her duplicity knows no bounds.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:10 am
Cuckara wrote:
I went crawling through archive. I did look for the Iron Liz tweet (in fact I went in with the specific intent of finding it) , but there's like 990 urls and she's such a cunt that, after a while, I just gave up. I couldn't read any more of her bullshit.

Perhaps if I had more to go on, like Iron Liz's twitter handle, I'd be more successful. There's even a chance she forgot to delete it off Twatter itself
I can't blame you on that. Though I didn't know you could search through the archive by doing the * next to the twitter account name so that's cool. I checked Iron Liz's account but it only goes back to mid 2015 so no luck.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:05 pm
Lindsey is more of a danger to children than Bob.
We can compromise and say they're equally dangerous. Lindsay aborts kids, while Blob either puts them in gulags (if they're conservative) or does unspeakable things typified by the creepy uncle stereotype he embodies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:26 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:05 pm
Lindsey is more of a danger to children than Bob.
We can compromise and say they're equally dangerous. Lindsay aborts kids, while Blob either puts them in gulags (if they're conservative) or does unspeakable things typified by the creepy uncle stereotype he embodies.
They're only dangerous to children if you're stupid enough to put one in one and leave one alone with the other. I'll let you decide which one is which

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:42 am

FOUND IT
https://archive.ph/EaUXB
Holy shit I wasn't expecting to find it. This is like Indiana Jones or some shit

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:54 am

HOLY SHIT, THE HOLY GRAIL HAS BEEN FOUND!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 am

Now all you need to do is wait til she starts grandstanding about troons and "This you?" Her out of orbit.