Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Amadeus

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Amadeus » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:03 pm

God, no wonder every time I see Phelous he looks grey-er and more empty-eyed. What a soul crushing life it must be to have to live with that shrieking old crone. I feel bad for him. Poor turbo-autist just wants to be left alone with his bootleg Ninja Turtles figures and Ghostbusters CEDs. Now he has to spend day in and day out feigning interest in whatever real or imagined slight Lupa is shrieking about that day, dealt to her by this cruel, bigoted world of ours.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:07 pm

Turn off that pesky Adblock.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:11 pm

Amadeus wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:03 pm
God, no wonder every time I see Phelous he looks grey-er and more empty-eyed. What a soul crushing life it must be to have to live with that shrieking old crone. I feel bad for him. Poor turbo-autist just wants to be left alone with his bootleg Ninja Turtles figures and Ghostbusters CEDs. Now he has to spend day in and day out feigning interest in whatever real or imagined slight Lupa is shrieking about that day, dealt to her by this cruel, bigoted world of ours.

He should have just came out of the closet!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:07 pm

Man, he has the dead, soulless stare and the crude mockery of a human emotion of a troon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:17 pm

Amadeus wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:03 pm

Don't feel bad for Phelous. He could've broken up with her a long time ago considering they dated for over a decade before they had their sham wedding. Phelous is in a hell of his own creation.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:44 am

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for a faggot as old as me that takes pictures of what I assume is supposed to be an excited expression for cheap action figures of capeshit? Am I? With that dead-eyed, partially Jew mongrel? This piece of shit that I would unjustly honour by releasing him from this mortal plane by bashing his head in with a leaden pipe?

Last time something agitated me in a vague way like that was when when King Crimson uploaded this shit you have have to listen to at 1.25 speed because these old walkers can't fucking hack it no more.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:12 am

Whadday'all mean soulless? He's livin' the life!

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kronos

Post by Kronos » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:44 am
Am I supposed to feel sympathy for a faggot as old as me that takes pictures of what I assume is supposed to be an excited expression for cheap action figures of capeshit? Am I? With that dead-eyed, partially Jew mongrel? This piece of shit that I would unjustly honour by releasing him from this mortal plane by bashing his head in with a leaden pipe?

Last time something agitated me in a vague way like that was when when King Crimson uploaded this shit you have have to listen to at 1.25 speed because these old walkers can't fucking hack it no more.

Goddamn...It's like they're in molasses. Ever hear Entombed's version? I think it rips.

That being said, yeah, Failous should've stuck to fapping to his sister, cause you know he's not doing shit with Looba. All of his pain is through his own making.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:35 pm

Private Crimson! You play that guitar like old people fuck! I bet if there was some pussy on that fret board you could get your fingers in there! What is your major malfunction?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:16 pm

The correct version: