Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Okay. I just heard it went to shit fast and that the ending was awful.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 pm
Shows should have no seasons and after filming the entire cast and crew have knives dug into their hearts.
Let's just bring back the arena already. It's really all just poor attempts at a substitute when we had that shit figured out thousands of years ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:13 pm

My rule is never make it to a season eight - because they're almost universally dogshit. Dexter, US Office, Gay of Thrones, et al.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:19 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:13 pm
My rule is never make it to a season eight - because they're almost universally dogshit. Dexter, US Office, Gay of Thrones, et al.
Gay of Thrones was shit since beginning (books also were pretty retarded at times) and was leading to what happened in season 8. I still don't get from where the shock comes.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:20 pm

The writing was getting progressively sloppier.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Okay. I just heard it went to shit fast and that the ending was awful.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 pm
Shows should have no seasons and after filming the entire cast and crew have knives dug into their hearts.
Let's just bring back the arena already. It's really all just poor attempts at a substitute when we had that shit figured out thousands of years ago.
Everyone has their choice seasons, to me the first was the strongest, it had this sense of mystery and surreal moments with the main character’s past. They killed off one of their strongest supporting characters in season 2 and 3 was forgettable, then they came out of the gate strong with 4 and left it on a hell of an ending. Guest summed it up well.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:30 pm

I don't think it's impossible to keep a show going for a very long time, it just takes a lot of skill to carefully change things around so it doesn't get stale.
Stargate SG-1's a great example of a show that was still doing fine when it was cancelled in its tenth season. Sure, Richard Dean Anderson was gone and self-parody was seeping in, but the rest of the cast still had great chemistry and their characters felt like they'd evolved and grown as a result of their experiences. It was also really neat to see Earth go from nothing to a major galactic power.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:25 am

Always Sunny should never have gone beyond season 10, and even then it was already in a decent decline with the characters having turned into zombie goofball versions of what they were in seasons 4 & 5(the show's absolute peak.) Hiring Megan Ganz to fuck it up even further was a mega mistake, but McElheny's a Chinawood megafaggot now and the others are too old and fat to care.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Noo you can't dooo that. Killing people for sport is barbaric

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:30 pm
I don't think it's impossible to keep a show going for a very long time, it just takes a lot of skill to carefully change things around so it doesn't get stale.
Stargate SG-1's a great example of a show that was still doing fine when it was cancelled in its tenth season. Sure, Richard Dean Anderson was gone and self-parody was seeping in, but the rest of the cast still had great chemistry and their characters felt like they'd evolved and grown as a result of their experiences. It was also really neat to see Earth go from nothing to a major galactic power.
Literally just re-watched all of SG-1 and Atlantis in order over a couple of weeks and everything you say is spot on. I used to hate the last two seasons of SG-1 but gained a new appreciation for them this time around and wish it had kept going. Atlantis too goddamn it.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 am

The Christians will never be forgiven for taking away our coliseums.
Never forget what they took from you.