Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Ghost Dog

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:25 pm

Anyone know why she's so assmad about rape jokes? She got Spoony fired for it and she keeps going after Doge for them a decade after she got let go from Channel Awesome. If you had no idea that Screaming Mantis was the SA victim of Jewwario not Lupa, you would assume Lupa was the one who got raped instead by how much hatred she has for rape jokes. Worst shit imaginable presumably according to Lupa:
Getting people Subway instead of Applebee's
Telling Lupa to stop having so many midrolls in her videos
Laughing at the word Doofy
The "rape joke" in TBF that offended Lewis "Dead Gay Muppet Gang Bang" Lovhaug and Writer of the Rape Rap and Spooning with Spoony Lindsay Ellis
Firing someone for ignoring the boss for over 2 hours when the boss wanted to talk with them (the bullshit 15 minutes firing)
an Improv joke that hurt Lupa's feelings
Ending Nostalgia Critic without telling the other CA contributors that caused their feelings to get hurt
and other stupid shit from the document that I'm missing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:18 pm

I bet the International Court of Justice has convicted dictators over less crimes against humanity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:45 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:25 pm
Anyone know why she's so assmad about rape jokes? She got Spoony fired for it and she keeps going after Doge for them a decade after she got let go from Channel Awesome. If you had no idea that Screaming Mantis was the SA victim of Jewwario not Lupa, you would assume Lupa was the one who got raped instead by how much hatred she has for rape jokes. Worst shit imaginable presumably according to Lupa:
The "rape joke" in TBF that offended Lewis "Dead Gay Muppet Gang Bang" Lovhaug and Writer of the Rape Rap and Spooning with Spoony Lindsay Ellis
Firing someone for ignoring the boss for over 2 hours when the boss wanted to talk with them (the bullshit 15 minutes firing)
Ending Nostalgia Critic without telling the other CA contributors that caused their feelings to get hurt
Lupa is one of those women who thinks that everything is rape. I’ve said it before but in a midnight screening for that movie Rough Night, she claimed a scene where Zoe Kravitz (I think) has a three way for some purpose was rape because she wasn’t sure about it at first and even Brad shut her down. She probably thinks every man wants to rape her and that’s why she’s an angry misandrist, while in reality nobody would touch that clown shit.

I’ve personally met women like that, the ones who see rape everywhere. That’s what Lupa is and why she is so deranged. Yet she protected a real rapist.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:13 pm

I have completely missed the "doofy" thing. Someone explain?

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:20 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:13 pm
I have completely missed the "doofy" thing. Someone explain?
It's from a complaint in the document. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WZF ... i1etw3t3fw
Before filming, Doge offhandedly mentions one of the questions will be what I base
my “funny” voice on. I tell him it’s based on nothing, it’s just me. When we begin
filming, he again asks me what I base my voice on. I reiterate that it’s not based on
anything, I’m just doofy sometimes. He makes fun of me for using the word “doofy”
because he’s never heard it before, and doesn’t seem to believe me when I say I’m
not imitating someone. The concept of comedy that is not directly ripping
something off is baffling to him

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:26 pm

They were really grasping at straws to make him look like the Hitler of comedy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:42 pm

THE WORST SHIT IMAGINABLE

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:05 pm

Wasn't her doofy voice just a copy of Failous's?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:09 pm

Meanwhile, Heather and Tamara:

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:29 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:45 pm
Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:25 pm
Lupa is one of those women who thinks that everything is rape. I’ve said it before but in a midnight screening for that movie Rough Night, she claimed a scene where Zoe Kravitz (I think) has a three way for some purpose was rape because she wasn’t sure about it at first and even Brad shut her down. She probably thinks every man wants to rape her and that’s why she’s an angry misandrist, while in reality nobody would touch that clown shit.

I’ve personally met women like that, the ones who see rape everywhere. That’s what Lupa is and why she is so deranged. Yet she protected a real rapist.
The less desirable a woman becomes, the more everybody wants to rape her, lol