Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by McGinnis » Sat May 21, 2022 2:23 am

Complicity wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:09 am
Afaik they don't even live in the same country.
She did her whole song and dance about how she was going to be moving soon, so God knows what that was about if they don't live together.

I would have thought she'd jump at the opportunity to go live in Cucknada. It's a complete libshit idiocracy, the covid policies are more draconian and authoritarian than even Biden could ever hope to be, and there's no Orange Man there to bother her. Truly a paradise for Obscurus Karen

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat May 21, 2022 3:13 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:23 am

I would have thought she'd jump at the opportunity to go live in Cucknada.
Me too, which is why I have serious doubts they are legally married. All we have for proof is a tweet of them hugging in a park with Phailus in a black polo shirt. No officiant, no friends/family (although Lupa has none), no announcement, and barely any acknowledgement of them being married ever since.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat May 21, 2022 3:21 am

No rings, either

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 21, 2022 5:25 am

Phelous is saving himself for marrying his sister. He may be tempted by a man looking like Lorenzo Music, though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 21, 2022 7:11 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 pm
What does she even think SPD did? Is it really just that it has cops in, but doesn't demonize them enough or flash "ACAB ACAB ACAB" onscreen every other fucking frame?
Pretty much. It has cops as good guys. Can't show dat shit in Current Year.
McGinnis wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:23 am
I would have thought she'd jump at the opportunity to go live in Cucknada. It's a complete libshit idiocracy, the covid policies are more draconian and authoritarian than even Biden could ever hope to be, and there's no Orange Man there to bother her. Truly a paradise for Obscurus Karen
It is a great fantasy to "threaten" people with fucking off into this veritable utopia, but they never follow up on it 'cause they're lazy and don't wanna deal with French.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 21, 2022 11:02 am

A lazy excuse, since outside of Quebec French is not needed at all.
Not that it would matter for someone that doesn't leave the house anyway. I'm fully convinced that they did not have a legal marriage of any kind.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat May 21, 2022 1:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:11 am
It is a great fantasy to "threaten" people with fucking off into this veritable utopia, but they never follow up on it 'cause they're lazy and don't wanna deal with French.
It's not because of laziness that they don't move. They don't move firstly because it is just an empty threat and secondly, for the ones who are half serious, they come to find that Cucknada is not open to white liberals like them, especially ones that have no money. I think you need to have something like $10,000 in the bank before the Cucknadian government will let you immigrate, and even then only if you have skills or qualifications in job areas that they're looking for.

Of course if you're a third worlder they let you come in no problem

I'm not sure how much of this applies if you marry a Cucknadian, though

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Sun May 22, 2022 1:10 am

For whatever reason I think I remember the first video where Phelous publicly referred to her as being his girlfriend, and according to the wiki that was in December 2011. So they've supposedly been "together" for more than a decade.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun May 22, 2022 1:54 am

whatevs wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:10 am
For whatever reason I think I remember the first video where Phelous publicly referred to her as being his girlfriend, and according to the wiki that was in December 2011. So they've supposedly been "together" for more than a decade.
If we count the time they spent in the same room together, it's probably less than a year.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 7:04 am

Which in turn is less than the amount of times the had sex with each other (or in general).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette