Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by mad bum » Sat May 20, 2023 2:23 am

Cats done handle moves well, especially long distance like that. She basically killed it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat May 20, 2023 9:04 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 2:23 am
Cats done handle moves well, especially long distance like that. She basically killed it.
Didn't the same thing happen to Oreo? Spoony had to move because he lost his house. Oreo then dies a little while after he moves in with Miles. It would make sense that both Oreo and Ash being older animals just couldn't handle the stress of moving to a new place and it would then cause their deaths shortly there after.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 20, 2023 11:54 am

Yes, that's what happened. Had a buddy that moved several times and his cats were a psychological mess. They were so attached to their first apartment. We ended up with the cats (long story) and one of them never really recovered mentally.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:04 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 2:23 am
Didn't the same thing happen to Oreo? Spoony had to move because he lost his house. Oreo then dies a little while after he moves in with Miles. It would make sense that both Oreo and Ash being older animals just couldn't handle the stress of moving to a new place and it would then cause their deaths shortly there after.
I don't think Oreo was that old. The dog probably fell I'll and, like most people, didn't want to pay for it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat May 20, 2023 4:57 pm

He wouldn’t have to pay; just start up a GoFuckMe and the Rachels and Cucksons empty their wallets.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat May 20, 2023 5:06 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:57 pm
He wouldn’t have to pay; just start up a GoFuckMe and the Rachels and Cucksons empty their wallets.
Do you really expect Spoony to put in enough effort into actually doing a GoFundMe campaign? Also didn't he get the Rachels and Cucksons to pay for Oreo's vet billth via superchats before he moved in with Miles?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat May 20, 2023 8:22 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 5:06 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:57 pm
Do you really expect Spoony to put in enough effort into actually doing a GoFundMe campaign? Also didn't he get the Rachels and Cucksons to pay for Oreo's vet billth via superchats before he moved in with Miles?
Not sure. Tony was on top of tracking superchats, but I guess he’s folding clothes with Auli and Keith now. Anyway, it’s clear Spoony’s laziness killed his dog. If he put in the barest of effort in making videos, he wouldn’t have gotten foreclosed, causing the move back to AZ, which led to his dog’s premature death

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 20, 2023 8:28 pm

Oreo running away and Spoony pretending she died is the one conspiracy theory I endorse.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:32 pm

Looking good, guys. Not at all like some coked out hobos who found those snacks in a dumpster :lol:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:17 pm

>Sanic t-shirt

Really enjoying the company of the man of your dreams, eh, Alison?