Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm

But that protagonis thad charisma.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:37 am

Luba just made me realize that his name indeed shortens to "Mat" with also just one T, like a doormat.
It's a trap!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:17 am

Turns out the old hag is pissing off Power Ranger fans. Crying about SPD is copaganda crying about their devices to arrest criminals, thinking the black guy was a straight criminal and not a Robin Hood, and that they were arresting illegal aliens left and right. Turns out she didn't really watch the show just 2 episodes. Even niggas were telling her to shut the fuck up since she doesn't know anything. :lol:

The hilarious part is that there one specific part that I have with SPD that she could have if she watched til the end of the series but she is too stupid enough to do that.

Oh yeah. Cockslut jumped in to defend his lady's honor. :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 am

Didn't those Power Rangers fans actually beat her and successfully gatekeep her out of their fandom? Last I heard she was begging for mercy and promising never to review any more Power Rangers. Good on them if so.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Sep 15, 2656 6:11 pm
Didn't those Power Rangers fans actually beat her and successfully gatekeep her out of their fandom? Last I heard she was begging for mercy and promising never to review any more Power Rangers. Good on them if so.
It's brought up at the end of the video when they talk about Loopy's "apology". She implied that the Power Rangers fandom is so toxic it's caused her to stop watching the show. Glad I watched the video because I didn't know about the mass blocking she did when she got backlash for her stupidity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:40 am

This is how gatekeeping should work in every fandom.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:17 am
Turns out the old hag is pissing off Power Ranger fans. Crying about SPD is copaganda crying about their devices to arrest criminals, thinking the black guy was a straight criminal and not a Robin Hood, and that they were arresting illegal aliens left and right.
Good thing she didn't watch Dekaranger where the criminals and illegal aliens generally get a death sentence, to be executed asap.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Based and redpilled.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Funny her stupidity made her cry muh toxicity.

Again if she watched the series, she could have criticized the military style of the SPD with following orders. How Kruger is always right. Even though A Team is the way it was because of his mentality.

Fine, punish Sky because he said he won't follow Kenzie because she is a girl. That would be understandable but how the series handled it made it seem like because he won't follow orders no matter what especially how the end of the series happened. A Team followed Kruger's orders and that's why they all turned evil. They followed your order that you should follow the leader no matter what. She joined the dark side and they followed with Kruger's throwing a hissy fit that they never understood his lessons. What made B Team work was precisely they didn't follow Jack's orders no matter what. They called him out on his bullshit. They wouldn't have joined him in being evil. They would stop him or convinced him to come back. But the last episode showed that nothing changed in his mentality.

I keep going back to Yu Yu Hakusho and how Koenma picked Sensui on a Spirit Detective. It backfired and Koenma realized his thinking was wrong. He realized he needed someone with a completely different personality and moral code to handle being a detective and chose Yusuke for that reason. It shows how much better of a character Koenma is compared to Kruger.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:40 pm

Doggie really lost a lot of his competence when they replaced his fursuit.
The Virgin Shadow RangerShow
The Chad DekamasterShow
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:56 am

ITT: peak autism.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!