Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:18 pm
Also what city hall looks like that photo she tweeted, you daft cunt?
I just was going with a random theory off the top of my head. I forgot about Phelous being Cucknadian so a quickie marriage wouldn't exactly happen in those circumstances. So it's probably bullshit because I can't buy either of them spending the time and money to move into another country and live with each other. Is there a way to find marriage certificates or anything that would verify them actually being married? That would be the only way to prove them actually getting married instead of lying for the sake of likes and retweets.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:16 pm
One is Cucknadian and one is USAian. You can't just pop down to City Hall and have a quickie international marriage!
Actually it's not that difficult for a non-Cucknadian to go and marry a Cucknadian in Cucknada. She's the one who's claiming to have moved so I assume she's gone up there.

Besides, they've been engaged for what? Years? I would assume they'd figure this shit out.

Just because their wedding was Burch-tier doesn't mean that it was fake

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 pm
Besides, they've been engaged for what? Years?
No.
Just because their wedding was Burch-tier doesn't mean that it was fake
This cunt was flashing her engagement ring but doesn't flash the wedding ring? I don't buy it!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:07 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:39 am
If I ever get super bored, I'd shop Lupa at a booth in Applebee's with Miscarriage of Acchild as her waiter.

I'm not that bored.
Shop an Applebee's background on the "marriage" picture, Brad's head over the manchild's, a cocktail in his hand, title the composition "the marriage you truly wanted" and spam it to her every time she bitches.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Also, isn't the Cucknadian border supposed to be closed? How are these bitches bouncing back and forth?

If Allison actually moved to a different fucking country, doesn't it seem like she wouldn't shut her mouth about it? At first she might brag about how much more liberal her new country is, but later she would start bitching about all the things she hates about her new home.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:28 pm

They are both weirdos so it's hard to say. I see these possibilities:
  • They did get married and are living together in shithole housing because they are poor.
  • They did get married but are living apart in different countries because they are poor and don't want to actually live together.
  • They got "married in spirit" or something gay and fake like that and won't live together.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 am
He's even be either defending/ignoring her awful behavior for over a decade at this point so it's clear it doesn't bother him that much. She only does it to people he doesn't like (Doge) or people that he has no connection (Her neighbor, Youtube commentors, LS Mark). The only time she went after someone he liked was Brad Jones and I don't recall Phelous sticking up for Brad when Lupa was going after him and his family for over 2 years.
Phelous didn't give a shit even when "the love of his life" had a Spanish Sperg-tier meltdown about "losing hope" when she turned 30, begging her freakish asspats to console her.
He completely ignored that.
He even told Luba that he wasn't going to edit Brad out of his videos, but if i remember correctly he then bent the knee at some point.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:28 pm
  • They did get married but are living apart in different countries because they are poor and don't want to actually live together.
Most likely this.
What the fuck is wrong with them?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Not wanting to live with Lupa or Phallous is the most sound thing they've ever thought.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:05 pm

This theorycrafting here reminds me of those couple weeks/months when no one was really sure if Goggles was actually in Japan, or if she's just lost her marbles for good.
Maybe we're just too used to these INs oversharing every single personal detail that we go paranoid whenever they don't provide us with a live stream of the event in question.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:05 pm
This theorycrafting here reminds me of those couple weeks/months when no one was really sure if Goggles was actually in Japan, or if she's just lost her marbles for good.
Maybe we're just too used to these INs oversharing every single personal detail that we go paranoid whenever they don't provide us with a live stream of the event in question.
So, it's time to stop? :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow