Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:04 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:32 am
I thought Canada outlawed non-gay marriages? And technically they are both cis-gendered humans of the opposite sex. Technically.
Nah, Failous and Loopy are a gay marriage, believe that. Even if they are opposites sexes, it's a gay marriage
TOBY FAIRE all marriage is gay.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:08 am

fancy like applebee’s song confirmed at wedding

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:37 am

As if that "wedding" is real. Do we even have any pictures beyond that one with the two ugly fucks pretending to be at the altar?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:37 am
As if that "wedding" is real. Do we even have any pictures beyond that one with the two ugly fucks pretending to be at the altar?
No that's about it. It hasn't been questioned because it makes sense Phelous would agree to marry Lupa. He's even be either defending/ignoring her awful behavior for over a decade at this point so it's clear it doesn't bother him that much. She only does it to people he doesn't like (Doge) or people that he has no connection (Her neighbor, Youtube commentors, LS Mark). The only time she went after someone he liked was Brad Jones and I don't recall Phelous sticking up for Brad when Lupa was going after him and his family for over 2 years.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:39 am

If I ever get super bored, I'd shop Lupa at a booth in Applebee's with Miscarriage of Acchild as her waiter.

I'm not that bored.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:53 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 am
It hasn't been questioned because it makes sense Phelous would agree to marry Lupa.
Well it should be questioned. An international marriage done on the quick? And with the marriage industry backlogs from the last 18 months?

I bet they just did an exchange of vows.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:53 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 am
It hasn't been questioned because it makes sense Phelous would agree to marry Lupa.
Well it should be questioned. An international marriage done on the quick? And with the marriage industry backlogs from the last 18 months?

I bet they just did an exchange of vows.
It was probably something done quick and cheap so doing wedding vows on City Hall with one witness with no big wedding ceremony. It would explain why they weren't dressed up at all.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:16 pm

One is Cucknadian and one is USAian. You can't just pop down to City Hall and have a quickie international marriage!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Also what city hall looks like that photo she tweeted, you daft cunt?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:16 pm
One is Cucknadian and one is USAian. You can't just pop down to City Hall and have a quickie international marriage!
Ok good point. So it's possible that this is bullshit just to get likes and retweets after the fiasco involving LS Mark and the youtube commentor.