Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:14 pm

Weird, they don't give spouses (real spouses at least) a fast-track to citizenship?

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:31 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:14 pm
Weird, they don't give spouses (real spouses at least) a fast-track to citizenship?
Pretty sure marrying a Cucknadian is the quickest way to getting citizenship. Voice is talking shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 pm

Well, according to my research gaining the citizenship itself doesn't become easier - but you have an easier time getting a permanent residence visa since you can hang out with your significant other.

I'd say the first big hurdle is that she would have to have spent at least 1,095 days during the last 5 years at the time of her application.
Since she shows no interest in actually getting her dusty ass into her husband's Ghostbusters shrine, I don't see how a crossover videos once in a blue moon is gonna get her enough days.
If she actually travels to Phealous for those crossovers and not the other way around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:59 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:52 pm
She doesn't even live in Canada.
But she works there, sucking souls from the suicide tanks as we speak, flying circles over the Killing House, growing stronger every second...
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:56 am

As Voice said, in general in most countries you need to live a certain amount of time there. Old Hag most likely has never set foot there to avoid being near Phelous

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 pm
Well, according to my research gaining the citizenship itself doesn't become easier - but you have an easier time getting a permanent residence visa since you can hang out with your significant other.

I'd say the first big hurdle is that she would have to have spent at least 1,095 days during the last 5 years at the time of her application.
Since she shows no interest in actually getting her dusty ass into her husband's Ghostbusters shrine, I don't see how a crossover videos once in a blue moon is gonna get her enough days.
If she actually travels to Phealous for those crossovers and not the other way around.
Huh. My apologies

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:43 pm

Lupa should just tell them that it's from South America. Perhaps skip that it's a primordial, malevolent being the Aztecs tried in vain to keep at bay via mass beheadings and other sacrifices, though.
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:16 am
Or that she's perpetually wrong on any given issue?
Don't say that too loudly, lest Extra Credits hires her. On second thought, that'd likely lead to them dissolving. Carry on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:43 pm
Lupa should just tell them that it's from South America. Perhaps skip that it's a primordial, malevolent being the Aztecs tried in vain to keep at bay via mass beheadings and other sacrifices, though.
I bet her best flirt line is still "split my legs appart like the rips of an atztec virgin. And like her, i am red and moist inside....."
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:46 am

Does she always have to make tweets about the negative comments she gets? She had no retort to this one except it hurt my feelings. I'm guessing why that's the case because she knows she is empty culturally as well as a person in general.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:55 am

Fucking lol, Inner Light is a great episode. Probably one of the best of TNG. Shit taste and Luba go together like peanut butter and jelly.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.